Search results

1. R 20vt J

Sad News

Naw mate i just made a new one! Ill add you on it
  2. R 20vt J

Sad News

Just got my k1 back with the stage 2+ parts off it! It is so weird without the noise of the itg and blueflame! Really really miss the noise :( lol
  3. R 20vt J

Sad News

Nice bike mate!! Wont be getting a bike til about spring! Still got some saving to do! Il stay safe adam! Haha aye im getting old lol zip it u im only 23 lol wee barry i getting rid of his vxr now aswell! After being hal way through a big turbo conversion lol
  4. R 20vt J

2011 Cupra R atmospheric bov which one?

My ITG induction kit sounds great and ther is no need for a bov when running it.
  5. R 20vt J

Sad News

Was also looking at gsxr600! My mates big bro just sold a k7 aswell. I want a house a raptor and a mk1 golf aswell :| lol Getting an e90 white m sport coupe! the 320d (slow one). Saves me a fortune on running costs etc.
  6. R 20vt J

Sad News

After being a member on here since 2007 when i first bought my mk3 ibiza cupra I am now leaving the Seat stable! Just dropped the car off at GI motorsport to get my stage 2+ parts took off the k1. I would to say thanks to all the members on here for your help in the past with both my ibiza...
  7. R 20vt J

k1 bodykit

If your looking for a k1 exhaust mate, im selling a blueflame turbo back. You would be aswell getting seat to do it for you then you know it will be decent quality and not a cheap kit.
  8. R 20vt J

BBS style wheels on FR? (Do Audi or VW BBS ones fit?)

i had ch's on my k1 for a while aswell
  9. R 20vt J

Coilpacks under Warranty

Mines is actually ok. So it isn't that. Even if the cover is missing surely the coil packs are sealed! Think it was just a good excuse for them not to fix it!
  10. R 20vt J

Coilpacks under Warranty

Yeah I know guys with golfs who have had them replaced quickly and free of charge! I just ordered one standard coilpack to get it running right just now and it cost me £20!! The warranty check cost me 36 lol :-| Will be changing the plugs, Oil and upgrading to plasma coilpacks soon. I...
  11. R 20vt J

Coilpacks under Warranty

Anyone ever had any problems because they dont have an engine cover??
  12. R 20vt J

Coilpacks under Warranty

As most of you know my car is Stage 2+, One of my coilpacks have went so i put it into seat to see if they would fix it under warranty. Thought i would just chance it lol They just called and said because i have took off the engine cover to fit an aftermarket induction kit it caused the four...
  13. R 20vt J

Seat leon 1.9tdi 105bhp = 300bhp..

Stylance obviously likes his car and wants it to be 300bhp which is fair enough! Its totally different and will be a sleeper! If someone wants to do something then let them do it! All the money i have spent on my car is stupid and makes no sense but its my hobby and i enjoy t and ts what i...
  14. R 20vt J

Aftermarket springs yay or nay?

Sportlines also! They are so good!
  15. R 20vt J

Stage 2+ Not running right! Revo settings?

I know but i dont see the point in spending money on 4 coilpaks when i can get it vagcom'd to see if any coilpacks are done and what one it is.
  16. R 20vt J

I think it may have started doing it before s2+ but my clutch was slipping so never notied it the same! Mines just had a service when going stage 2+! Need to get vagcom into it.
  17. R 20vt J

Lost my side grill :-(

Not yet mate! I decided to run away to dubai so needed the money and just parked her up in my drive. Now that im back im on the case! Going to get adamm to run some logs for me! See whats going on! On the grill note, behind where the grill should be ther is a washer tank lol so the air feed...
  18. R 20vt J

It was definetly there when i got in the car! it was away when i got out!
  19. R 20vt J

lol im not quite sure because i never noticed it fall off lol Wasn't until i was out the car i spotted it wasn't there.
  20. R 20vt J

I was going to do that and change the lot, but then went on holiday! Going to get logs run on the car and check them and start from there!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members