Search results

1. Track down my old car(s)

I’d be interested in tracking down my old cars any ideas; DY07Uxx Reference sport 1.4tdi silver KY08Axx Fr 130 tdi silver Checked the MOT history the 1.4tdi expired November 19 and the FR no details (assuming private plate).
  2. Flip key golf mk5

:help: i used to be a member here along time ago so please bare with me, I have a golf mk5 (a boring Leon) and whilst swapping the flip key to a new shell I damaged the immobiliser (glass tube), so what's the cheapest fix from here? Any assistance would be great.
  3. Ibiza 1.6 & 2.0TDi full stainless system

I'm sure a German company super sprint do one already, inc dpf delete
  4. Powder coating recommendation wolverhampton/birmingham/dudley

Have you got a link, piks etc?? Thanks
  5. Powder coating recommendation wolverhampton/birmingham/dudley

Have you got a link to your readers ride?
  6. Powder coating recommendation wolverhampton/birmingham/dudley

Im looking at getting my alloys powder-coated, i have a second set so loosing them for a week isnt an issue. It needs to be wolverhampton, birmingham or dudley. Im after a silver/off-chrome. Also need an idea of cost there the standard vw intergalos off a scirocco/passat cc/eos 18". If youve had...
  7. The Decider MK5 Cupra vs. Mk5 FR vs MK4 1.9 TDi FR??

ive owned a mk5 fr and mk4 fr both diesel's and both modded, to me it breaks down to this, the mk5 was easier to live with, better ride more comfortable, but the pd engine in the mk4 is a belter (bearing in mind my mk5 was running stage 2 and still id go with the mk4)
  8. Need some help please Boca to FR TDI, hmm??

your journey 1 is the same as my journey to work (everyday of the week), if I've got my toe down i will get 55mpg but driving conservatively/eco can see upwards of 64mpg - realistically this is more like 60mpg.
  9. Remap 2.0 CR TDI in Scotland?

go p-torque, you wont regret it.
  10. Coolant leak FR TDi - Warranty job

My FR tdi has just been in for this recall as well as the bonnet release. However i wasn't told about the recall on the radiator hose until i asked about it on the job sheet. When i asked why wasn't i told about it the receptionist told me that SEAT had claimed it was non-critical and they were...
  11. Remaped Ibiza FR TDI Insurance

Brentacre will normally match adrianflux. What i did was got adrianflux to email quote to me so i could think it over. Then foward it to brentacre. Best of both worlds then
  12. Remaped Ibiza FR TDI Insurance

Ive got myn mapped and use a company called brentacre (underwritten by Highway/Liverpool Victoria L.V.) the quotes are cheaper than what i could get when the car was standard through moneysupermarket
  13. Why so hard to find canbus LED for Ibiza?

i purchased the same set as above and have canbus errors, just for info, its 2.0tdi fr
  14. advice 1.8t

Bump to the top Does anyone know if there is anything i should look for on the 1.8t before buying, weaknesses and general checks. I have a obd 2 adapter is there any faults i should particularly look out for
  15. advice 1.8t

cheers for the advice, im looking for plug and play turbos though
  16. advice 1.8t

Long story, i used to own a few mk4 beeza's all diesels, but then moved to a mk5 beeza fr tdi. Looking at down grading to a polo gti 1.8t (cost wise) and being the same as the ibiza chassis im familiar with most of the stuff. However ive no experiance of what to check on the engine...
  17. FRtdi cr wanted

Would you consider a private sale of a used car (still under warrenty)
  18. picking up new boca

from b/hill, work in wolves though, brought myn from kidderminster, barlows have poor service from past experiance
  19. picking up new boca

is it coming through barlows by any chance, i saw a transporter on the a449 heading through wolverhampton with a 61 plate boc on.
  20. Falken F-452 & Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres

just had 2 new f452's fitted on the front of myn, based on the performance so far i would recommend them.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.