Search results

1. freddie

FMIC Dimensions

forge tend to look after SCN members so i wouldn't expect a load of replies with there dimensions! Just go and buy there's its a fantastic piece of kit.
  2. freddie

limited boost and traction control light :(

sometimes mine pushes the coil packs up just enough to cause misfire try pushing them all done tight and dont rule out possible spark plug failure even if there new.
  3. freddie

letter from seat recall mk3

phil do you have a reciept or something with the part number on?
  4. freddie

cant beleive SEAT got my car to the stealers this morning and left it with them for an hour then they tell me the part which they ordered does not fit (its to short) and starts schpealing(spelling!) on about thats the part number that relates to the recall aparently the part number should end BG...
  5. freddie

i'd just book it in mate surely they cant refuse, its a safety issue after all.
  6. freddie

intercooler pics

yeah the fmic is a great mod and a must for any future mods. they love the cool intake temps you can feel the difference if after a good blast pop the bonnet and feel how cool the intake mani is.
  7. freddie

Hi Guys - Interior light / Cigerate lighter doesnt work on 2000 Ibiza

mines been playing up.. interior light takes ages to dim once a doors been shut and the radio doesn't turn off when you take the key out of the ignition also!
  8. freddie

mines at the dealers 10:30 tomorrow and the letter says an hours job so may be a test drive in a new leon......lol
  9. freddie

intercooler pics

agree with benny top effort there. I originally tried this intercooler but got p1ssed off with the install and forked out for the forge set up which i love always looks class when looking at the car front on.
  10. freddie

Milltek Exhaust

its a great system sounds nice and subtle untill full chat pops and bangs between changes love it :-)
  11. freddie

car now booked in with local dealership for friday just an hours job they say! more like ten mins but least it solves the issue.
  12. freddie

didn't think of searching to be honest just litraly got in and read it. Then thought post it up quick as. Wouldn't mind but i've had the car nearly 2 years and touch wood no issues with brakes so far? Just to think half an hour ago i was on the way home .
  13. freddie

Important safety notice please read Just got home from work to find a letter posted with urgent safety recall on the front. And its a letter from SEAT recalling back ibiza/cordoba/vario, leon/toledo,inca but doesn't say what year on manufacture. the letter reads : Dear Sir/madam The...
  14. freddie

intercooler pics

each to there own but not my cup-a-tea!
  15. freddie

Spluttering Car after n249/112 bypass!

yes your right i still have the vac line to the n112's
  16. freddie

i've done N249 and still have the non return valve in my vacum line. And have no running issues?
  17. freddie

have you put the non return valve (the black and white plastic thing) back on the correct way after doing the N249 bypass in the vacum line?
  18. freddie

Need a new induction/filter setup

same here reuvers. same maf and same 4 coil packs that with nearly 2 years owning and running stage 2. fingers crossed, touch wood etc........
  19. freddie

Old Newbie ( with a cupra R)

welcome to the mk3 scene......sit back and spool up!
  20. freddie

Turbo for 1.4 ?

Buy a cupra
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.