Search results

1. JAY DE

VNT Turbo on a 1.8t Vag block

Its strange becuase my mate has been talking about it for a while and thought that with all the power he is running that it would work even better on a 1.8 block with more air to move :confused: If i had time and a garage i would try myself !
  2. JAY DE

Umm i think i'm with you on this devonmikeyboy.. A have just spoken to a friend and he told me his EGT's are in excess of 900c and he has close to 300bhp on a 1.4 petrol. He has run the car for more than a year or so and has had no problems :confused: minimivic Was the car running VNT's...
  3. JAY DE

Umm that intesting... The R5 boys run up to 300bhp + with no running issues :confused: Your right about the pulling like a train, its insane...!! A good friend of mine thinks it quite a possbilinty but i really didn't see it TBH and just wanted to see what you guys though..
  4. JAY DE

It just works different because it has veins that control the boost instead of actuator :) Its also a diesel turbo.. Some are also capable of 400bhp ;)
  5. JAY DE

This turbo has always been a big thing on one of my previous cars because it has no lag !!!:funk: It uses the a T3 flange It's not water cooled so you will need a oil cooler... Do you recon its possible to fit one to a vag block ?? :)
  6. JAY DE

IHI VF34 Conversion Pics **Now with a TD05H-18G**

Any further updates on this ? Has it been mapped yet ? :)
  7. JAY DE

I hand it to you mate.. :clap: I would love to do my install, it would save time and money and everything will be up to my standard that way. You've got me thinking now, i could rent a lock up i guess :confused: Did you have running issues with the cat missing when you took it for a spin ...
  8. JAY DE

Nice work mate ;) btw i think its a subframe off job on mine :censored:
  9. JAY DE

Looking good mate.. i would love to do mine also but i have the a 4 wheel drive propshaft to contend with :cry: Can't wait to see the custom TIP ;) (haven't started mine yet)
  10. JAY DE

Main bearing cap bolts...

Where you getting them from?
  11. JAY DE

Main bearing cap bolts...

I'm having some work done on my car and i'm just wondering as i'm supplying the parts is it good practice to replace the main bearing cap bolts after they have been un-done to replace the main big bearings and thrust washers? :confused:
  12. JAY DE

RS4 MAF Housing

O Poo.. I've just bought a new RS4 V8 sensor :headhurt:
  13. JAY DE

Brembo refurbishing

The color is just lets say a little more vibrant. Mine no longer match my rears but they always look clean.
  14. JAY DE

Brembo refurbishing

copy cat http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=133465 ;)
  15. JAY DE

Has anyone got any pics..? (IHI Q)

The jabba IHI LCR boys Do you run the standard samco hose then ?
  16. JAY DE

Thanks pal, just what i was after.. I'm using a Jabba manifold so i'm thinking because the turbo sits more central on the jabba manifold the TIP may need a little coupler and extending across :D
  17. JAY DE

Has any got a picture of the TIP used on a IHI set-up on a LCR .? Pics with the engine out with the turbo and TIP connected would be nice :) I just need to know where its extended.
  18. JAY DE

Thermal Coating

Its called the late shift.. sometimes i don't understand what i have written :rolleyes:
  19. JAY DE

A few Q's??

What car..?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise