Search results

1. Stan 24v

How to - Change Brake Light Switch

Glad to see its still helping ;)
  2. Stan 24v

Lateral Acceleration Sensor (G200):

Guys why does a TB align clear the lateral acceleration issue? One is steering, the other is air intake??? Is there a bug in the software or something?
  3. Stan 24v

Buying a Cupra

I'm selling my cupra if youre interested ;)
  4. Stan 24v

Removing wires from Light Loom

It goes if I disconnect the bulb holder, so it has to be in that location. I bought a new bulb holder as I suspected the s/c was in it, but it didnt fix it the the next logical point is the block itself. There is some corosion in there which indicates its had some misture in it at some...
  5. Stan 24v

Removing wires from Light Loom

Hi all Has anyone removed wires from the lighting termination blocks before? Is there an insert/extract tool for the job? I have a short circuit at the plug on one of my rear lights which causes the brake lights to come on when I switch my sidelights on, and need to change the plug...
  6. Stan 24v

LCR .. twin fans

Do you do one for the 4motion Golf, as I know its slightly different?
  7. Stan 24v

Cruise Control For Ibiza Cupra Tdi

Where do you live mate?
  8. Stan 24v

Anyone remapped a PD100???

They look ok but I think their figures are a bit optimistic mate. They claim 225 BHP on a 180 Cupra, and 280 from a 225 LCR, from a remap alone, not too sure mysel.
  9. Stan 24v

My MK4 Ibiza

Dude, where abouts in Lincolncestershire do you live? can you send me some pics of the interior, and some full shots as how it all looks and sits now? My Mrs is after one of these, and this seems like a nice one, and pretty much ready for a remap ;) Send me a PM and I'll give you my email...
  10. Stan 24v

How Do you Adjust the hand brake

Just the piston seals mate.
  11. Stan 24v

Sarah - How does it drive? Is it quite nippy? Also whats it like on a long journey ie does it struggle on a motorway sat at 80?
  12. Stan 24v

How Do you Adjust the hand brake

You can refurb calipers really easily. You can get a refurb kit from VW for £19 for both sides.
  13. Stan 24v

As I said mate, Im down that way in June anyway, so not a problem. Ive got more power anyway, its for the Mrs ;)
  14. Stan 24v

Does it have to be done in Wolves mate? Im down there at RAF Cosford in June, and hope to have one by then. I also have a Leon Cupra ;)
  15. Stan 24v

Thinking of getting one for the Mrs and een having a look at remaps. Upsolute takes it from 100BHP to 133BHP which I think is bloody good for £300 or less ;) Has anyone else done it? What do you think of the engine as a whole? Cheers Stan
  16. Stan 24v

poor idle when cold

If he doesnt have it, let me know mate.
  17. Stan 24v

Retro Cruise Control LCR 225

If you look at the link I posted there is a P/N on it: Additional wiring loom for cruise control switch p/n: 1J0 971 425 Not sure if its the required one though.
  18. Stan 24v

Lcr Suspension To Fit Lc?

What tyres have you got on it mate? That may be your problem.
  19. Stan 24v

Retro Cruise Control LCR 225

Here you go dude: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dgace/cruise_control.htm
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.