Search results

1. Matt S!

Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

Had it since March last year, so nearly one year now! Alarm is bit sensitive, but thats about it It had new brakes when I got it, tyres were ok too. Not had to change them yet. Fuel is not the best, but didn't buy it for the economy :D Fast cars though :)
  2. Matt S!

Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

Looks nice mate! I sold my ibiza cupra about a year ago and bought an evo 8 mr fq 320 in grey! Have not looked back since.... Have had it re-mapped, boost controller, de-cat etc, it flies now !!
  3. Matt S!

Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Good to see you today mate.. I was in the grey evo 8. Your car made good torque figures, your bhp was nice aswell !! If your clutch does go, just get an uprated one!
  4. Matt S!

decided to buy an ibiza cupra...is there a low mileage unmolested 1 about...

not standard for long was it !! ha ha looks better now, bet it goes slightly better with the mods...
  5. Matt S!

My K1! Stage 2+ project!

paint the wheels black !!
  6. Matt S!

Fault Code - 16804/P0420/001056 - Catalyst System

Yeah - fixed this when I had it serviced Turned out to be a perished vacuum hose! They fitted new hose and it was fine...
  7. Matt S!

Unmapped k03s

Mine was fine with the k03s on stg1 map... Drove it like that for about 2 weeks until I got stg2 map.
  8. Matt S!

Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Hi mate I saw you on Saturday at Awesome. Mine was the yellow mk3 cupra - stg 2 K03s. I made good power - 250bhp. Yours shud be close to that soon :confused: What mods you got now then? Shud be a right weapon now with stg2 map :D
  9. Matt S!

Right Fuel Pump?

Have you got before and after RR results to compare any gains? I want to get an uprated fuel pump on mine :)
  10. Matt S!

another k03s question

K03s turbo As M87NER has stated - my turbo was only cheapish but has lasted a year so far and got me good power gains over my K03 Got my old K03 in the shed that I will soon be getting hybrid tho ...:D
  11. Matt S!

Descreening The Maff

Sounds good! Keep the thread updated on how the car runs without the mesh... May get a spare housing to attempt the job !?
  12. Matt S!

Descreening The Maff

Willy - some good results there! How have you took the screen off the MAF? Cut it off? Cheers!
  13. Matt S!

RobDon's Leon -

Good figures there !!
  14. Matt S!

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid Fast road/track car (21/05/12 - NEW BRAKE LINES + NEW CAR!!)

Fit a LCR fuel pump, get it rolling roaded again, and then compare graphs? Would be good to see if it makes any difference ....
  15. Matt S!

Problem with forge FMIC???

Yeah - same here Mine sits slightly lower than the bumper... LCR splittter shud sort it !
  16. Matt S!

how i fitted my uni intercooler

Looks a tidy fit !!
  17. Matt S!

show us your ko3s resaults

238bhp/269tq in Nov '08 (awesome rr) Revo stg2 HB6/T6 - have adjusted settings since to HB9/T9 231bhp in June '09 (awesome rr) - must be intake temp related?
  18. Matt S!

k03s Hybrid Ibiza Cupra....new boot build pics pg3

clean car! Hi mate Car looks clean :D So uve got the black rims back on with fresh rubber? Looks gud ;)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise