Search results

1. mattbeef

MK1 Petrol FR v's MK2 TDI FR

They should be pretty evenly matched. At the moment im driving my mums FR TDI and it feels slower than my remapped Octy vRS (MK1) but the speedo tells it slightly different. As there is no rush in power with the derv you will prob think that its slower but its as near as
  2. mattbeef

Boltdown coils again

Just order the OEM ones from Eurocar parts mate
  3. mattbeef

Replica alloys

Had A8 replicas on mine for a couple of years now with no issues and would happily go for another set it needed
  4. mattbeef

Help me get better traction!

What pressure are you running as well? I had 38psi in my Octy when the numpty's fitted new tyres and it wheel span like mad all the time. Dropped them back to 32 how i had it before and happy days
  5. mattbeef

KVW100 Auto Windows

Sadly not as the did make the MK1 upto an 07 id guess as there is normally a cross over year
  6. mattbeef

KVW100 Auto Windows

the KVW100 will only work with the MK1 Leon as its a different modual for the windows
  7. mattbeef

Cupra 180!!! Less Punch!!! Feels Slower!!!! :-(

give it a while for the ecu to adjust to the change and should be fine
  8. mattbeef

K03s

Any octavia MK1 or a 180 bhp car with the AUQ engine such as Leon Cupra MK4 Golf anni
  9. mattbeef

oil pressure sensor where is it

here you go mate number 16 in the picture http://www.42draftdesigns.com/installation/tech/oil_vdo_18t.htm
  10. mattbeef

Ignition Coil Q

i got my oem ones from eurocar parts and they were cheaper than the dealers
  11. mattbeef

Which Remap to go for?

ill even third that one
  12. mattbeef

Running on 3

when a coil pack is failing the other take up the slack hence why others normally go not too long after and why other and myself would say do all 4 then you have atleast a couple of spares if they happen to go again
  13. mattbeef

Where is the 16 pin datalink reader ?

your looking for the OBDII port ;)
  14. mattbeef

Is it remapped/chipped?

negative boost is vacuum and is normal so dont worry about that. They will always be a variance in reading so i wouldnt worry about it tbh
  15. mattbeef

calling all MAF collectors

Mate if your getting bad MPG id lean more towards the lamba sensor rather than the MAF
  16. mattbeef

Is it remapped/chipped?

boost gauge is the same. if you are getting over 9/10 psi it will be mapped
  17. mattbeef

coilpacks??

eurocarparts sell the bolt down ones if you want them. the coilpacks bolt down so that they dont move
  18. mattbeef

long life plugs....

you can have normal plugs in mate it wont make any difference apart from you will have to change them more often
  19. mattbeef

POLL: Had your car washed by the mobile car cleaners??

im proud to say that id rather leave it dirty than let one of these outfits to clean mine
  20. mattbeef

Misfire - between 3 and 4 thousand revs in 5th gea

id do the plugs anyway mate. Had mine remapped and it soon made one of the coils go did the coils and then then plugs after and could feel the difference in changing the plugs so do them as well considering its only £30 for a new set of plugs
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.