Search results

1. Simon_Peters

LED sidelights that WORK

Yeap agree! When you first flick them on they match perfect, they look a hell of a lot better than the oem ones for sure! Si
  2. Simon_Peters

LED sidelights that WORK

I have had mine in for 4 months now without an issue too, had a bit of a job getting them in and working at first but touch wood they haven't failed on me yet! Having more of a issue with the xenons than the leds! lol Si
  3. Simon_Peters

LED sidelights that WORK

I know it's a bit of a mine field! Not sure about the fogs I haven't changed mine. Cheers, Si
  4. Simon_Peters

LED sidelights that WORK

Hi mate, I have bought these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390092517690&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2580wt_940 They are fine when the lights are cold so to speak but they are a little bit of a different white/blue colour once the lights have been on for a while but...
  5. Simon_Peters

seat computer

You need bluetooth to be able to change the settings. It's the larger screen in the dash board.
  6. Simon_Peters

FL FR Delivery Date confirmed

Fair play!! I bet you cannot wait! :D Enjoy, Si
  7. Simon_Peters

110,000 Miles in a TFSI

Ah so it's not just me with the bad oil consumption! I use about 3 litres between services and I was also told it's within the seat guidelines. My old leon cupra hardly used a drop between services so I was a little surprised at how much it uses. Cheers, Si
  8. Simon_Peters

What would you sell your cupra for?

Here here! I love my bike! lol
  9. Simon_Peters

Factory Fit Xenons

Afternoon all, It’s been a while since I have been on here, forgot how good it was! Has anyone else had issues with their lights going off with factory fit xenons? I have had two bulbs changed and they still went off every couple of months etc. I have just got it back and was told that the...
  10. Simon_Peters

LED sidelights that WORK

Hi all, I fitted mine yesterday and at first I fitted them when the lights were on and as already posted they didn't work but turn them off and then re fit them and they work perfectly! Great info guys, I have been looking for a decent set to match the xenons and they look great...
  11. Simon_Peters

Bi-Xenon

Cheers guys! I have just got back in the car and it's started working again... it hasn't worked all weekend. How strange! Will keep my eye on it! Thanks, Si
  12. Simon_Peters

Bi-Xenon

I guess so, i guess they aren't under warrenty either.
  13. Simon_Peters

Bi-Xenon

They do seem to come on and off a lot through short tunnels and carparks etc. I could always turn it off auto but if you have the option they should work ok? Si
  14. Simon_Peters

Bi-Xenon

Cheers mate, Guess it's one of those things, I was worried about the lights when i read about turning them on and off alot, but with the auto lights they are on and off alot so guess that could have caused it. Cheers
  15. Simon_Peters

Bi-Xenon

Hi all, Was driving home last night and got bong come on the car and a warning on the dash about a light gone on the dash. Got out and looked at the Xenon's and the drivers side has gone, the car is only 8 months old. Has anyone had issues with the lights at all? Does anyone know if the...
  16. Simon_Peters

MDI Media in Install + iPod

Cheers for that Nick. Could you share your sources for the bits if possible? Cheers, Si
  17. Simon_Peters

MDI Media in Install + iPod

That looks wicked Nick.:D I so want to do this in mine, i miss my old FR with the MFD2 in it so would love one of those. Could you list what you needed and a rough cost of the unit and parts if possible. Anyone know how much a mfd3 in either vw or seat is going for? Many thanks, Si
  18. Simon_Peters

MFD3 RNS510 alternative Waywell WD6050

I have to say that wood looks nasty in my opinion? I quite fancy one of those sat navs.
  19. Simon_Peters

Pondering thoughts and opinions on the Cupra. What will other Cupra owners get next?

I too love the cossie, I think it has such a presence and it still looks awsome today. I have never driven one but I do keep having a look around on ebay and other sites etc to see how much they go for but you would have to spend a few quid to get a mint one which hasn't been messed with in...
  20. Simon_Peters

Pondering thoughts and opinions on the Cupra. What will other Cupra owners get next?

I too love the cossie, I think it has such a presence and it still looks awsome today. I have never driven one but I do keep having a look around on ebay and other sites etc to see how much they go for but you would have to spend a few quid to get a mint one which hasn't been messed with in...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.