Search results

1. lofer

Tyre repair kit?

Hi, I've recently purchased a 2022 cupra ateca vz2. It doesn't have a spare wheel (which I was fully aware of) but should there be a tyre repair kit? I don't even seem to have any towing eyes. Is this normal or are they missing?
  2. lofer

S3 Strut brace fitting advice needed!

Hi I just wondered if the people that have done this, have any pictures of how much material they have removed from the brace for it to clear the bonnet lifter and to help with positioning. I would especially like some pictures from people with jabba sport induction kits, just to see what...
  3. lofer

LCR Dead Pedal/Foot Rest

I’ve not seen anyone fit a dead pedal cover like this one so I thought I’d post some pic’s and see what people thought! :) Edit: I have seen jonjay (think that’s his name) fit the fr version. The top fixing holes were a little low, even though I pushed the cover higher than I wanted...
  4. lofer

Anyone fitted Forge MAP sensor mounting tube on an LCR?

Has anyone with an lcr fitted one of these? http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=190202&product=FMMAPT When I fitted my intercooler over a year ago I noticed how the standard pipe was a funny shape and was quite frankly a little poor. Shame my intercooler kit (pro...
  5. lofer

The APR R1 diverter valve

Anyone running the new APR R1 diverter valve? Did a search couldn’t find anyone. Just wondered how people are finding it? If anyone actually has one that is!!! :blink:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members