Search results

1. Anyone recognise this LCR for sale?

I’m looking for an LCR after selling my last one about 10 years ago. Seen this one on eBay which has a lot of common mods so would be surprised if it didn’t once belong to someone here...
  2. Think my old car died

It’s so interesting to know I’m not the only one looking up past car MOTs!
  3. Think my old car died

Haha quality!
  4. Think my old car died

Yeah prices are wild and varied. To be fair my old one had 120000 miles on it....
  5. Think my old car died

Cheers for the colour advice, brother in law had red and it looked gorgeous. Mine was black which always looks amazing…for the first half an hour after a wash! I think any would have to be a second car with they age they are…but nothing looks as good imo, except a 911, which isn’t ever happening!
  6. Think my old car died

Damn you! You’ve not put me off at all! Serious though, I think the search for another intensifies.
  7. Think my old car died

Ah a fellow regretful seller! Do you have an regrets about buying another? Does it feel dated? Is it your daily driver or weekend treat?
  8. Think my old car died

Just wanted to add, as someone reached out to me but it wasn't the one. It was black, with factory satnav and front Recaros. The reg started KP05. If the owner does come across it, feel free to send me a message no matter how long ago I put this post.
  9. Think my old car died

So I sold my Mk1 LCR about 7 years ago, but have kept checking the DVLA site to make sure she was doing ok. Been SORNED since 2021 now. Sad, I kept hoping Autotrader alerts would tell me she was back on the market....now there's no chance. The one that got away.
  10. Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter on standard bumper

Better brakes (slightly larger discs which actually was another mod I did) and a nicer sound than the diesel too.
  11. Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter on standard bumper

Yeah I'm not a modding guy really. Had some anti roll bars fit to the LC but other than that just light cosmetic items, the rear wiper mod, splitter, front badge and Cupra on the back ala the mk2 went to. Is yours the TDI? I once got 66mpg from it!
  12. Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter on standard bumper

It was more of a pain than I expected going in but it is worth it. If you can get a little cupra badge on the grill that looks nice too. Miss that car. Got written off by a drunk driver parked in front of my house. The LCR was a nice replacement but running costs always gave me a slight...
  13. Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter on standard bumper

Nowhere in that bumper, you need to cut them all off.
  14. Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter on standard bumper

Wow an email notification from a thread of a car I owned years ago I had an LC before my LCR before my Xtrail before my Mondeo and I fit an LCR splitter to it. You'll see that the splitter has bits on the top that will push into holes on the LCR bumper. The LC bumper doesn't have these. You'll...
  15. Nostalgia or a real desire?

Hello, I used to have a Mk1 LCR a few years ago, before that I had a Mk1 Cupra TDI which got written off outside my house. Anyway, I was never sure about selling my LCR at the time and I still strain my neck and risk an injury whenever I see one go on by. I've even being on the MOT checker...
  16. Leon Cupra R MPG?

Yeh I'd say so. I preferred Tesco 99RON personally and it's cheaper to boot. Oh yeah Keighley, well was in Bradford so it's all hilly like your area. Alas, my car is now for sale due to family arrangements.
  17. Leon Cupra R MPG?

If the R is cold and stuck in traffic you're looking at 15mpg. As for average, where do you live? I used to average mid 20's round town but my brother in law averaged high 20s. I'm in hilly Yorkshire, he's in flat Cheshire.
  18. LCR Past 110,000 Miles worth modding?

Mines at 111,000 and only got mapped a couple years ago and lowered last year. If you're going to keep the car for a while then get it how you like.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.