Search results

1. Seat Leon Cupra R - Traction control issues

I did query that when they said it needed replaced and they said it would be fine the way it was ?
  2. Seat Leon Cupra R - Traction control issues

I've checked the wheels and there all on tight. I've even swapped the wheels around from back to front to see if that helps. To no ones surprise it didn't help at all. The lad who did the work for the MOT is going to take a look. He has no idea why it is suddenly doing it as he says all the...
  3. Seat Leon Cupra R - Traction control issues

Hi guys, Had my car in for a MOT and a few other jobs yesterday. For the MOT I needed to get the front Spring done. So the guys also did the wheel alignment for the car at the same time. When I picked the car up last night I took it straight back because some thing felt weird from the...
  4. contaminated oil ?

So I've been having a couple of issues with the lcr the last couple of weeks. So tonight when I started her up she made a weird rattle sound that I can only ever remember hearing before on a old Vauxhall astra when it was low on oil. Fort to my self that it can't be that cause I just had...
  5. No boost when cold outside

I have had lots of pipe work off as I've been changing the entire coolent.system almost. I was thinking split pipe.or maybe just the chap boost gauge in their has a split as it's not been wired in the best from last owner. When it's a bit warmer I.will take a better look at all the pipes
  6. No boost when cold outside

Only code I got was for battery being removed.
  7. No boost when cold outside

Strangely that's the same question I've came on.too ask about. I'm getting boost but it seems lower than normal and boost gauge is showing less than normal levels too? I was about to go out and check all my levels and pipes for any breaks due to the ice and snow
  8. MK1 Cupra R Black + Red

Also forgot replace the dipstick holder as it fell in too about 100 bits when I was working on the fans lol
  9. MK1 Cupra R Black + Red

Little update to the car. Had some issues with cooling on this over the last month. So needed to spend some time learning to work on the car by my self and with the help of you lot on here. So this month the car has had Brand new alternator Brand new thermostat Brand new radiator...
  10. Help

Lol didn't know what else to put lol
  11. Help

Nm just me being a new be to fixing my own car. Turns out it was just too cold and left it much longer and got both working :)
  12. Help

Guys I really need some advice. I've changed my fan over the week end and I still don't appear to have high temp fan but now when I turn air con on I get both fans spinning ??? Is that right and why do I still have no high speed fan. I've changed the radiator switch The thermostat The...
  13. fan help

Na no over heating but I don't want to push it to higher
  14. fan help

Hey guys at what engine temp should the main fan actually kick in plus ? Garage said 120 but tthe seems high ???
  15. fan help

New fan ordered will update once fitted
  16. fan help

So that's so far this month A new thermostat A new coolest sensor A new radiator fan switch A new relay and a new alternator and not too long a go a new water pump.
  17. fan help

No fans come on at all unless they are direct to the battery. Now has a new relay switch and made no difference what so ever.
  18. fan help

Fuses on top of battery are fine. And both fans fire when manual connected to the battery.
  19. fan help

Hi guys over the past few weeks I've been doing a lot to the lcr I've replaced the coolant temp sensor Fan sensor And the thermostat Along with new alternator Now car is running I've been able to test the fans via direct feed to the batter and both work via the battery but none work...
  20. Radiator fan

What is the location of both these sensors Ive changed a green one at side of engine but now need to replace this one and cant find it...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.