Search results

1. amnesia

purchase of second Leon FR

When I dealt with Listers in Coventry, they were great. I've dealt with them loads of times and they have always been spot on. They do seem to have a lot of stock a lot of the time, though. Always quick to resolve any problems I've had.
  2. amnesia

Leon FR/Cupra or Golf GTI Edition 30.

Thanks for the opinions so far guys. It's good to see a good response. I love the look of the Leon, but I just know that re-sale value on the Ed30 will be superior, plus ride quality is slightly better.
  3. amnesia

Leon FR/Cupra or Golf GTI Edition 30.

If you could swap a Leon FR/Cupra ( Petrol FR ) for a Golf GTI Edition 30 and you didn't have to pay any extra, what would you do? I mean, how would you weigh up the conclusion. Same mileage and year, as well. I know the Leon comes with more as standard, but yeah, you know. Just a quick...
  4. amnesia

New CUPRA R officially confirmed

Wonder if the front bumper on the face-lift Cupra will fit the 2008 model... Any ideas? I like the vents underneath the grill.
  5. amnesia

A bit of a shake and jiggle?

It just does it when I start it. Nothing is on, except the engine. No heating or AC. That's why I found it weird. I got out earlier and checked the back, I think it's something to do with the exhaust, but then I walked to the front and the engine seem as though it was under strain. =\
  6. amnesia

Its worth a try! Thanks!
  7. amnesia

Hi guys. I've just got a Cupra, but whenever it is idle, it starts juddering, but only slightly. It's like a little wobble here and there. I just wondered if that was normal or if there was something wrong? Let me know if yours does the same or not. Thanks.
  8. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

What do you guys think a black roof will look like on a luna grey cupra?
  9. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Well, hopefully I'll get the car on Friday. I can't wait. It's like I'm a kid that's just been told they're going to Disneyland, lol.
  10. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Well, I brought a Cupra. Xenon's, Bluetooth, Rain sensors, auto lights, etc, etc. I reckon it's a wise choice.
  11. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Lol, that makes sense. I don't like the Golf interior. The Audi doesn't seem as spacious inside as the Leon, but looks nice on the outside. So I guess it's between and Audi or Cupra. Not an S3, though. That's 20k+, lol.
  12. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

I think you're right JCP. Really solid advice. But what car? Golf? Leon? Audi? 1 series? Lol.
  13. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

I'm 26. And thanks for the feedback so far. It's interesting. I know these cars aren't comparable. But all I want is a comfortable car, that has enough speed and some space, too. Easy to drive and just fast enough when you want to have a fast flowing day. It depends, really. 20k is about the...
  14. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Well, what do you think? I think the Lexus and Cupra look amazing, the Lexus is more refined and does look nicer on the inside, but the Leon is miles more fun to drive... That's about it, really. I think Leon's are pretty much the best hatch out there, wouldn't you agree?
  15. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Well, I had an FR, but I sold it to get the Lexus. And I just wanted to know if I made the right choice? So I guess I just wanted people's opinions. But I do love leon and I would deffo get another one. I guess I just wanted to get a car that would suit all my driving pleasures or needs. BMW is...
  16. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

I'm clueless..=(
  17. amnesia

Cupra or Lexus IS250?

Which one would you pick?
  18. amnesia

Would you swap an FR for an IS 250?

Hey guys. Basically, what are your thoughts of swapping a Leon FR for a Lexus IS 250? Especially, if you want comfort. Or do you think it's completely out of the question. Thanks guys.
  19. amnesia

Ride comfort

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I guess it's Eibach's for me, then.
  20. amnesia

Ride comfort

Hi. I just wanted to know what was the best way to help ride comfort, other than getting new wheels. I just wanted to know if I could change my suspension for a Golf or something along those lines that would help ride comfort and control. Thanks in advance.