Search results

1. Chris_Cupra

cupra broken

It's not coil pack problem, since if it was so it would be running weirdly doing misfires and running on 3 cylinders...! :( If it ever happened to have 2 coilpacks ging off concurrently, then it would probably die off, but this is an extremely rare-rare occasion...:shrug: I think that, as you...
  2. Chris_Cupra

revo stage 2+

What exactly is an RS4 valve ? Is it necessary for a stage 2+ setup ?
  3. Chris_Cupra

100cell Blueflame Sports Cat V MOT =

I also have a 100cell cat with 76" Milltek DP (special order to be combined with a 100cell sports cat as Milltek does not do it routinely, but on request) and the car passed easily emissions on MOT !:)
  4. Chris_Cupra

got my brakes on today

Very nice and useful upgrade ...! Would you mind to ask you the following ? 1. What is the size of the disks ? 360-365mm ??? 2. Is your LC on 19" or 18" wheels, as I am unable to judge from photo...? 3. You said that this combo requires 5mm spacers...! Did they use the original bells...
  5. Chris_Cupra

Honeycomb Grill Fitted (+ fitting guide pics)

Nice looking grille... Excellent ! Where can you find/order this honeycomb grille ? Is it an OEM part that can be ordered from Seat ?
  6. Chris_Cupra

2011 Leon Mk3

Hmmm ...:shrug: Cupra-R8 ...???:confused::whistle:[B)]
  7. Chris_Cupra

Milltek 2.75" vs 3.0" downpipe

I think that a 2.5" DP is quite restrictive for a 2.0 litre T(F)SI engine bearing a K04 turbocharger (either standard as in S3/Cupra/Ed30 or mod in K03 turbo'd TFSIs)...:confused: In my Cupra 2007, before Milltek made their 76mm DP, I had a full 70mm system, and when changed to 76mm DP, the top...
  8. Chris_Cupra

Wynn’s Direct Injection Power 3

Where should you be spraying it when running a CAI (v-flow in my case) ...??? Just in the air conduction tube after removing the cone filter ...???
  9. Chris_Cupra

SEAT reveal 2009 Leon Cupra - first look

Not a great or even a noticeable update on that car...!!! The only thing that's probably interesting is the possible launching of the new 2.0 TSI engine with the K04-series turbo before the new Scirocco-R20 (270hp) ... !!! My view is that they will go away from the old TFSI engine, and introduce...
  10. Chris_Cupra

VAG K04 Turbo Range...

I think that none between the S3 (3-dr & newer 5-dr sportback), Ed30, Cupra and TT-S have the recently released TSI engine (roller bearing high-pressure fuel pump at 150bar, instead of the piston-driven 110bar hpfp on the TFSI engines, just to mention one of the hundreds of differences), in...
  11. Chris_Cupra

Cupra exhaust questions

I have a twin tailpipe from Milltek as produced initially before they made the cat-back with the oem oval as a choice. Is there any way to get the oval tip from Milltek and fit it to the cat back that I have, since it's not worth paying again and get the full cat-back...!!!
  12. Chris_Cupra

Anyone had problems with remaps?

The problem irrespectively of stage 1 or 2 (without HPFP) arrives when the software demands high boost in the mid range, like tuners were doing in the past for 1.8-20VT engines, and as expected the stock fuel pump cannot cope with the extra boost and supply the appropriate amount of fuel. I...
  13. Chris_Cupra

Cupra - 2 Problems! Squeaky Idle (Inc Video) + Steering Issue

So as a conclusion, that ticky noise particularly when cold at start up is normal and not an issue with cam belt...???:shrug:
  14. Chris_Cupra

Which offset to suit Cupra without fouling arches or brakes? (Pro Race 1.2's)

Very nice look ...:) What kind of alloys are these ...??? They might be lighter than the OEM ones...???
  15. Chris_Cupra

Had a K1 on demo yesterday

That's exactly what is happening in real world ...!!! The VXR is more torquey than a LC (both in stock mode) and pulling seems harder with the former since its K04-turbo is smaller and pulls up faster than the K04-type turbo of the Cupra TFSI which is larger and has a relative lag below 3000rpm...
  16. Chris_Cupra

FR or TFSI?

Do they still have the 2.0 TFSI (185hp) on the market in the UK, because in Greece this is not available any more since late 2007 ...???:shrug: If you visit a seat dealer the only available are 2.0 FR, Cupra and 1.8 TSI...:)
  17. Chris_Cupra

Your dogbone experiences and recommendations please

What kind of vibration do you experience...??? From underneath when flooring the accelerator...??? :confused: I think that Milltek provides a dogbone from powerflex with their 76"-cat downpipe...:rolleyes: Do they ...??? The clicking noise is from the exhaust I suppose ...???
  18. Chris_Cupra

cupra not pulling well

You should (or your mechanic) check with vag-com for possible errors ...:shrug: Does the car throw any CEL (check engine light)...??? As I can see from the photo, the exhaust has loosen after the catalyst and 2nd lambda sensor (in the middle section) and is leaking ...;) This can be fixed...
  19. Chris_Cupra

New Cupra Owner!!

Congratulations fellow ...:)! You' ve done the right colour choice ...:p:) Look at my avatar ...:rolleyes::clap:
  20. Chris_Cupra

The ONLY Video Of The 345PS Cupra...

RCS2K4 that's a very nice video, although you didn't break the speed limit (we can trust you) ...:happy::rolleyes::)...!!! Just a question though; in the specs of the car in the video start, you mention that you have a Milltek dp 76" with 100 cell catalyst...:confused: Was that a special...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise