Search results

1. Phillc

Barn's Project....returning to a leon.

I can JUST make them out now LOL, you should have got them in red or maybe....yellow.
  2. Phillc

Projector hid how to.

They fit through the hole that the bulb fixings where screwed to and held in place by a screw fitting and a shaped washer thats inc in the kit.
  3. Phillc

Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

As Tim pointed out, i was only running the GT2X and not really utilizing any of the benefit of the head work i had done so i don't see how you would have seen any gains TBH, i even said this to you when you mapped it, maybe if it had a GT28RS bolted on any potential gains may have been more...
  4. Phillc

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

Cheers James, I totally agree, its sad i had to break it but the difference in what i would have got for it in one piece compared to the parts made it inevitable. You are more than welcome although if you kick any bit of it :ban:
  5. Phillc

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

Already started mate :p and joined a forum. (Or three)
  6. Phillc

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

I got it done over a couple of weekends, i had taken most of the bits of over the five years i had it so didn't really have any issues. I cant wait to get the BM its a totally different animal, but as you say it will still be fun but in different ways.
  7. Phillc

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

That's very true Graham, I will post what i have bought tomorrow after i have collected it, and post some pictures.... Sod it i cant wait this is what i have bought... 530d SE Touring, with a few nice options, inc; power tailgate, professional satnav,auto dipping mirrors, parking sensors...
  8. Phillc

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

Well she has gone, the shell was taken away this morning. My new toy will be here tomorrow...................;)
  9. Phillc

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Just the doors and tailgate to do then!! looking ace mate, keep up the good work.
  10. Phillc

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Top job, Graham its looking epic good choice on the colour as well its going to look excellent when its all done.
  11. Phillc

Sai repair help please

Yeah, fairly easy, have a search there is quite a bit of info on what you need to do.
  12. Phillc

Sai repair help please

No the resistor stops it.
  13. Phillc

Powerflex bushes or LCR standard wishbones

They will fit but you need to change the Hubs and ARB to get them on, it well worth it though.
  14. Phillc

Sai repair help please

Just take it off and put in a resistor, and the Forge blanking plate
  15. Phillc

black interior

Pm me if you need any black interior plastic parts, or door seals.
  16. Phillc

Its a Pipercross. :D What a good idea, i know where there is a lovely brand new just run in fully forged engine. ;)
  17. Phillc

That looks nice, now where have i seen that before????? :rofl: Oh and your number plate seems to have fallen off.
  18. Phillc

What makes a chav car

Unfortunately there are LCR's and Cupras falling into the "Chav" bracket now they are getting cheap, there is a Cupra around by me with stickers all over it, it looks nasty and he drives like a twat.
  19. Phillc

Phillc's Mk1 Cupra...

I know but it was the only way to move on, i would have got at most £3000 and to date i have made nearly £6000 and i still have the engine, i cant justify loosing over £3000 just to save breaking it, it wasn't an easy decision.