Search results

1. chris04 sx

BTCC Brands Hatch 30/3/08

Hello Mark Just letting you know that my pass has not come yet!!!! Any suggestions what to do now? chris04 sx
  2. chris04 sx

ibiza video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mImhGgr18xM
  3. chris04 sx

Common Mk4 Problems

I agree, my local seat dealer is rubbish, sales and reception that is. 8/10 for the parts department, but sales and service side are rubish. they don't care about anyones problems. my advice is go to another garage for ur mud flat screws and noises.
  4. chris04 sx

Ibiza 1.2 Reference noisy engine

another thing if its noisey!!!! try thicker engine oil!!! :cartman:
  5. chris04 sx

yeah, i agree!!!
  6. chris04 sx

Gear changing problems.......

think i was doin way more. like 4 or 5k!!!! :blink:
  7. chris04 sx

Gear changing problems.......

yeah its happened to me to, i think i change the gear at too many revs and release the clutch before its in gear!!!! dont do it to offen coz it will wear the gears down quicker and cause metal **** in the gear box oil!!!!
  8. chris04 sx

Mk5 golf wiper arm...

it is a polo aero wiper, for the mk4 golf!!!!!
  9. chris04 sx

Mk5 golf wiper arm...

£21 all inc. with n/d/d
  10. chris04 sx

hay guys, i think i can tell u why the 1.2 engine is noisey.... ready.... the engine is chain driven :p!!!!! the chain driving the engine and is very noisey!!! engines with cam belts are much quieter!!! on the plus side we never have to get cam belts changed!!!!! ya :funk:
  11. chris04 sx

Mk5 golf wiper arm...

hiya, i have been asking the same question for months. tryed asking my local vw/seat dealer but they didnt know!!!! i just been on the net and brough myself mk4 polo aero wiper kit!!!!http://www.vwspeed.co.uk/volkswagen/vw-parts/Rear_Mk4_Golf_Aero_Wiper_Kit-1927-0.html should be delived 2moz...
  12. chris04 sx

Brake Switch

i have heard they are a ******* to fit!!!! so fouldnt recomend doin urself!!! just some advice!!
  13. chris04 sx

New brakes

when i brought EBC pads for my g/f ibiza the box said the pads were for audi A3/golf/ bora/ibiza!!! if the f-s calipers!! recon they would fit!!
  14. chris04 sx

My Ibiza FR

didnt like red, but thats HOT!!!
  15. chris04 sx

C11rgd

Hay, i think thoese orginal wheels look much better than those black one, gd finking!!! was it expensive gettign them sparyed?
  16. chris04 sx

Common Mk4 Problems

Thats a list!!!!!.. # 8 is a common problem.. but i never look out my rear window & never use my wash/wipe.. #7 dont u have to double click the eye remote..
  17. chris04 sx

C11rgd

AHHHH!!! gd idea!!!
  18. chris04 sx

stud fitment

Alright sweetheart!!!! ;) i didnt know ur Honda wheels :cartman:..... were 5x100!!! Once there fitted post some pics up... might be the start of sumthing new!!! :whistle:
  19. chris04 sx

C11rgd

I was gonna ask that..!! any ideas?
  20. chris04 sx

my wee red ibiza FR

Think its coz ur female every one wants to say Nice car nice bridge!!! haha.. ME i thinks ur Hot and ur gd looking!!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.