Search results

1. G2232

Removing the sound deadening stuff fro the bonnet

i've had mine off for 3 years with no problem
  2. G2232

How many LCRs?

See its the opposite around me there are hundreds of LCR's but only a few ST's thats why my brother swappd his TT for an ST
  3. G2232

can you tell if water pump has been changed

Is it possible to tell if the water pump has been change just from appearence? My golf (86k miles) appears to have had a can belt change but no record of whater pump change so was wondering if you could tell from appearence once its fitted cos 1 i dont want it going but 2 i cant afford...
  4. G2232

warming up a diesel

NO! those beeps are to warn you that you coolant level is low or more likely that your coolant sensor is faulty
  5. G2232

warming up a diesel

Thats great guys cheers that all i needed to know, its the first diesel i've owned and just wanted to make sure there was not something wrong
  6. G2232

warming up a diesel

How long should it usually take a diesel to warm up from cold on a morning The reason i ask is because my golf is currently (infact since i bought it) taken generally twice as long as my LCR to warm up
  7. G2232

What is/does this button do?

it makes your dump valve louder hense the sound waves on it ;)
  8. G2232

Fitted my Liquid Gauge today

cool away i go to get 1 then
  9. G2232

yeah thought all was ok and just read on their webite that there is a switch between option just wasn't sure if there was a liecence written in like with vag com so to say prevent it been used on multiple cars or something but then i guess there isn't much point offering it as a portable...
  10. G2232

does anyone know if the liquid cube has any issues with moving from one car to the next? as cos i have a PD150 golf and LCR would be good if it would work in both?
  11. G2232

Hand Car Washes

your still arguing!! lol it clearly isn't a passion of his hense he is happy to go to a hand wash im not here to say anyone is wrong im only saying its irelivent to his question
  12. G2232

Hand Car Washes

why do you feel the need to argue? your missing the point here completely. an opinion is an opinion end of The original question was risen cos he doesn't have the time/ energy to spend endless hours cleaning his car so why would he want to mess around with 2 buckets? some people need to calm...
  13. G2232

Hand Car Washes

Personally i dont agree with the 2 bucket as your still transfering the dirt from one bucket to the other fair enough not as much but you stil transfer some so all your doing is reducing the risk not removing it so in my opinion its hardly worth the hassle if you dont have the time
  14. G2232

Green Temp Sensor - LCR

I got mine from andrew page cost about £8
  15. G2232

Green Temp Sensor - LCR

there can often be a problem without actually realising it they are a few measly quid so in my opinion if your doing other work in the bay its quick and easy enough to change that at same time
  16. G2232

TDi service

Well thats ok i do know that much lol So is there nothing else that i should be looking to check over for wear and tear of stuff that could need chleaning out as its done about 87000miles but i do think it needs a cam belt change as i cant see any reference to one being one in its service history
  17. G2232

Santa`s JABBA IHI powered LCR

It is good to see that your still around i still remember seeing you at GTi international about 4 years back just after you'd had the work done and i'd just bought my LCR. And i blame you for my downward spiral of modding mine! ha so cheers:cheers:
  18. G2232

Bonnet Vents

some well places vents in the wings with the Cold air feed directed to them could be very interesting in my eyes would be good to see if they made any actual difference
  19. G2232

TDi service

Now im propably going to make my self look really dumb now but here goes Im going to do a service on my GTTDI golf i picked up recently as its over due but this is the first diesel i've ever owned (or worked on) so my question is ..... Is there anything diferent i need to do compared to...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.