Search results

1. POWELLY

Engine stutter after remap - FR TDi

Had mine to JBS today and had the CC map put on my FR170, car feels much better and pulls alot harder through all the gears:) My drive home was 75 miles and i give it the beans and it never skipped a beat, i was a bit worried about having it done with all this going on above but as far as...
  2. POWELLY

Flickering Hids

Oh sh*t, already fit them so don`t think they`ll take them back, is there a resistor or owt i can fit to make them work:confused:
  3. POWELLY

Flickering Hids

Hi guys, just tried fitiing my HID kit to my FR mk 2 Leon, all done and they light up fine when the ignition is on but as soon as the engine is running and i turn them on they both flicker then go off :cry: my car has auto lights but don`t know what to try and where to go from here? has anyone...
  4. POWELLY

Lcr Low Boost

No prob not to be honest? it takes me about an hour to get to Awesome traffic depending
  5. POWELLY

Lcr Low Boost

Oh fook hope not , might be another trip back to Awesome then !!! I live 40 miles + from there, i'm there that often i might need to start renting somewhere closer to them !!!
  6. POWELLY

Lcr Low Boost

Apr don't require a 4 bar fpr so ain't that and its not so long back had a new MAF even swapped it with one off my mates TT so pulling blanks !!!!! Before when it weren't in limp it run 1.7 but in limp it run 0.4 bar, now there's no ecu light on and no fault code but it'll only boost to 0.6...
  7. POWELLY

Lcr Low Boost

Hi Gents, Hope you guys can help me, well pi**ed with the car at the minute, its been running really well then started going into limp mode and bringing up the fault code P1072 bank 1 running too rich, a quick reset and fine again !!!! Its has most sensors changed and been checked over by...
  8. POWELLY

stolen black lcr?

no mate! its an 05 plate, the one in the link is a 54 plate
  9. POWELLY

stolen black lcr?

ANYONE HAD A 05 BLACK LCR STOLEN, its turned up in the halifax area! police have just found it and its undamaged! im using my mates details as he is on holiday! sorry nick in advance!
  10. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Fitted a new temp sender incase that was reading wrong then replaced the MAF with another and guess what .............. Still fooking Gimp mode with the same code p0172 running to rich bank 1, don't know what else to try next !!!!!!!!!!! HELP
  11. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

She was pulling 200 g/s give or take 5 either way , but was wondering if it more of an intermitent fault or if re oiling my neeuspeed has covered the element in oil ?? Someone said try cleaning the element with a quick spray of carb cleaner ??
  12. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Limp Lcr :cry:Help AGAIN please, my LCR keeps bringing up the code 0172 to rich bank 1, when the light comes on and this fault appears it has no power, it was fine one minute loads of power .and then all of a sudden now power and i could hear the difference in the sound of the turbo seeems to...
  13. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Mine did it for a period of about 5-6 days going into limp mode all the time [:@]and same as, it never brought up an engine management light but left it to the point were the coilpack gave up completely, so if i was you dude run it for a few days and when it goes limp reset the ecu and with a...
  14. POWELLY

small front number plate

Mine was the size you see to the left until plod was having a bad day and pulled the missus and slapped her with a fine and prohibition order to remove them!!!!!!!!!!
  15. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Yeh well chuffed its sorted now :D I'm the same , bought 4 coil packs for when i went to the ring last year so there permenantly in the boot ,its eaten 3 so far since i,ve had it and 2 pre cat and 1 post cat lambda sensors !!!!!! Long live the Re Map Long live the Visa :rolleyes:
  16. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Cleared the code wed night, happy days. Thu morning on my way to work bang !!!!!!!!!!! Run as rough as sh*t so took her straight for some diagnostics loving and this time came up with misfire cylinder 1 , replaced the coil pack and now she's sweet again. looks like my coil pack was causing the...
  17. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Just been out in the car now and its was still in limp mode and then the engine management light came on,so did some loggin and the fault code that came up was "bank 1 to lean" any ideas what could cause this? MAF logged well 205 once i'd reset the ECU, its running fine again now , full steam...
  18. POWELLY

LCR Power loss ????

Hi Gents can anyone help me find my Gremlin :cry: I,ve an LCR and as of friday its been playin tw*t !!! It runs 270 bhp and 330ft/lb so is rapid but friday it was dead flat, no real boost as such, the turbo was spinning but no pressure :confused: sat morning i checked and can't find any...
  19. POWELLY

LCR Worth

Hi Gents, as the heading suggest's i'm after a bit of advise of to what my LCR is worth, yes i know someone is going to give me the good old "its only worth what someone will pay" but there doesn't seem to be much (as modded) to compare it against:shrug: Its a 2003 black LCR Its FSH with oil...
  20. POWELLY

Badgeless grill

I,ve seen them on the Bay Rik but don't think they for the LCR are they ?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members