Search results

1. FSiLeonMike

What Size Struts???

1T0 412 108 A Looks like they are 55mm, thanks for the advice Masterkm
  2. FSiLeonMike

What Size Struts???

Cheers mate, so its head in the wheel arch time I guess!!!! Wish me luck!
  3. FSiLeonMike

What Size Struts???

Just a quickie, I now have a '58 plate 2.0TDi PD140 I want to lower it (probably on Eibachs), but apparently, there are 2 sizes of strut, 50mm and 55mm. Now, I understand that the part to measure is the bottom of the strut where it fixes into the "steering", and without taking wheels off...
  4. FSiLeonMike

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

OK, will check my busy Rock and Roll calender
  5. FSiLeonMike

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Do i have to organise everything?????? :-)
  6. FSiLeonMike

Facelift Headlights on Pre Facelift car

bonnet is the same
  7. FSiLeonMike

Seat dealer runined my car !!!

Only 1 SEAT dealership in Brentford!!!!!!
  8. FSiLeonMike

Seat dealer runined my car !!!

Agreed, complain to SEAT UK, they are usually very good at sorting things out I have had 2 occasions of SEAT stupidity, (luckily no damage or adverse effects to car, just very poor service regarding parts and speed), and on both occasions, I was given a free service, at the dealer of my choice
  9. FSiLeonMike

diffference between stylance and sport help

Sport has harder suspension than the Stylance, also, I think the Stylance has 16" rims, Sports had 17"
  10. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

OK, car has been in, had the gear oil changed, (also had the linkage checked and adjusted where needed, and I would add that the garage didn't charge me for this, I was quoted £207 for the intermediate service and gear oil change, and thats all I paid, so thank you Gorse Motors) Well, I have...
  11. FSiLeonMike

Gearbox oil change?

I am having trouble from 1st to 2nd, been told the VW gear oil is sometimes a bit ****, having a change doe, replacing it with some Millers Also gonna see if they will check and reset linkage if needed
  12. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

OK, in for a service next Friday, getting gear oil done while it is in, garage said they are using Millers EP 75w80 GL5 Hopefully it will solve the problem, I will let y'all know.
  13. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

From my local main dealer, "Gearbox oil change is 136.15 inc parts labour and VAT " Seem fair, or steep?
  14. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

Problem only seems to be bad after driving for a while, cold engine/gearbox seems OK
  15. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

With my mechanical knowledge, I would say, take it to a garage and say "please change my gearbox oil"!:rofl:
  16. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

I will let you know how I get on, cheers for the advice and help.
  17. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

Due a service, might see how much extra to have gear oil changed.
  18. FSiLeonMike

seat leon RS problems!

Duplicate post
  19. FSiLeonMike

seat leon RS problems!

Blown bulb (yellow light on dash) Blown turbo (siren sound) Warped discs (juddery brakes)
  20. FSiLeonMike

2.0 fsi, 2nd gear

Not sure, car has only done 56k.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.