Search results

1. Long Lead Time FR

Does anyone know why there are extended lead times of 20 weeks on Leon FR ?, dealer has quoted 20 weeks for a 1.4 FR 5 door
  2. Noise from front left front tyre when turning right

It sounds like a drive-shaft CV. joint (the joint in the driveshaft that enables the road wheel to turn whilst tranmitting power to the wheels) anyway easy test. go to an empty car park and whilst driving forward turn the wheel to full lock ( ie full left then full right) if the dull grinding...
  3. Seat Extendable Warranty?

Its £500 but it does include SEAT assistance breakdown cover
  4. Black LCR Order Cancelled by Seat

SEAT UK. set all the specs the so they are the ones to blame...
  5. Black LCR Order Cancelled by Seat

I was at a dealer the weekend who told me that their allocation was only 2 LCR this year and that they already had over 2 orders so it could be next year to get one, they said this was to maintain the exclusivity of the Leon and yet SEAT have sold British Gas hundreds of low spec Leons (in Speed...
  6. Bulb Warning

I have a mk2 Leon FR and on switching on the engine the bulb warning in the MFD comes on to say that the rear left tail light is out (l/h tailgate) i have replaced the bulb twice and the new bulbs i have tried and the original all look ok but fail to illuminate and do not make the warning go...
  7. Leon FR - Backbox rotting!

Mine is a 2007 petrol and i think the back box is quite rusty for the age i also think it (the exhaust) may be more noisy these days..
  8. New SEAT dealership in Chester

Called in today not impressed, the showroom is tiny with 3 seat cars a bmw z4 and some jeep in there, only salesman was busy with somebody interested in the ibiza fr in the showroom, they even have a sign on the door saying its not up to scratch classic !, i dont understand why vw dealers are...
  9. Advise following pot hole damage

A four wheel alignment will show if anything is 'out' if you havent had one done already, if there is something amiss you can then have it adjusted or maybe a damaged part replaced, i would also sue the idiot council that let the road get that bad in the first place you pay enough council tax !!
  10. Got my New Leon

I know somebody who got pulled over by the law who thought they had their fogs on..
  11. Weird Coolant Level

I will have a look at mine cheers !!
  12. Weird Coolant Level

I thought the head at first but no head gasket symptoms ie. loads of power and the oil and coolant seem ok, the level has now been topped up and is regulary checked because the warranty runs out in March, checking other forums on cars with same engine notably the GTI one some there have had this...
  13. Weird Coolant Level

Checked the coolant level this morning cold and it was well below the minimum (on my 07 FR petrol tfsi), went out in it, came back car was at normal operating temperature i slowly released the top of the expansion tank to release the pressure and the level shot to just above the max mark...
  14. Recall - Facelift FR TDI

Poor !!, its nearly 19 grand now......
  15. Rumbling from front end

Are you certain the noise is from the front?, If you havent done anything with the back ones it could just be uneven wear (the 50 pence thing) on the rears......
  16. Rusty Exhaust

I looked under my car recently and was shocked at how rusty the exhaust was though not bad enough yet to say it was serious, were it to leak i would try for a warranty claim though i suspect an exhaust is a 'consumable' item.......
  17. Price increase

I thought there would be a price rise Volkswagens go up on sept. 1st, when i bought my FR nearly three years ago the list price was good value at £17500 by January it will be nearly £20k with the vat increase as well not value any more.....
  18. Seat Media system

The spec your seat thing says its £775 now, though the pricelist on the website says its still £660, iam getting fed up with seat now, was thinking of changing my 07 fr for another one but no brochures, no stock of the new 211ps petrol and wrong prices.....
  19. Facelift Cupra...not fully available in uk?

I requested a brochure at a dealer and online with seat,got a letter today saying they were currently reprinting a new version of it which wasnt available yet, pathetic!!
  20. New Facelift CUPRA ordered.

Does the media centre include full satellite navigation?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.