Search results

1. t0m

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Rich. The car looks so well in the pics. Shame it's pretty dead on here these days as yours deserve far more views than it has got! Stunning.
  2. t0m

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Cheers mate! It's still alive I just don't really update the thread anymore.
  3. t0m

LCR's LCR

That is absolutely gutting :( Sorry to read that mate.
  4. t0m

Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

Certainly no going back now haha. Good to see the pics of what I knew was already going on, looking forward to seeing it all unfold mate.
  5. t0m

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Good to catch up on your thread mate, the results from BFT are mega, the car sounds an absolute beast to drive. Glad you're happy with the results. Those wheels are certainly going to liven up the winter haha.
  6. t0m

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Hi Graham, how's this coming along? Hope all is well mate!
  7. t0m

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Good to catch up on this thread mate, loving your car and the way it's going :) We all need to meet up again soon.
  8. t0m

Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Not been on here in ages but great to read your updates mate, car is coming along really well. Diff is going to be awesome, best mod I've done I'd say :)
  9. t0m

Bridges's Red LCR 225 - Badger 5 Tuned ***Goodies Arrived***

Good to see an update here Tim. Unfortunate how it worked out with the milltek decat not fitting your setup :/ Hope to see more progress soon!
  10. t0m

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Sweet work as always mate, that bay is changing daily at the moment lol.
  11. t0m

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Great to see you're keeping hold of it for now mate. She deserves a good home. Rear wiper delete looks sweet :)
  12. t0m

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Great progress matey, love the wheels. :)
  13. t0m

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Can't wait to see the wheels on matey. Will be worth the wait!
  14. t0m

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Will be sad if it goes mate. Put a lot of work into it, one of the finest examples left. See how you feel after stage 2, but if you have a desire to do something like JAP then why not, you only live once!
  15. t0m

Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Recaros are awesome. Looks like a decent set you got there too mate, great buy.
  16. t0m

LCR's LCR

Looks awesome as Ben says. Comes up really well
  17. t0m

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Awesome tyres, great choice mate.
  18. t0m

Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

This is so awesome. GT35 in that woweeeeeeeeeeeeee... Great stuff look forward to seeing how this pans out dude.
  19. t0m

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Looks banging mate. Ted tuning sticker... ;)