Search results

1. timmahhhhhh

How Similar is a Cupra TDI performance wise, to a MK5 Golf 2ltr TDi

Not to mention the first time she parallel parks it next to a kerb.........................
  2. timmahhhhhh

How Similar is a Cupra TDI performance wise, to a MK5 Golf 2ltr TDi

I own a FR TDI 150 and I also work part time for a hire car company where I often drive 2.0 TDI Golfs, Jettas and Passats in both 140 and 170 spec. I terms of speed I'd say the 140 is slowest and the 170 the quickest. However, the 150 "feels" closer to the 170 than it does to the 140 and the...
  3. timmahhhhhh

Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Typical Maz, trust the female's to let you down!!!
  4. timmahhhhhh

exhausting day................ ho ho ho!!! You gonna be at the next meet for demonstration?
  5. timmahhhhhh

Rear Courtesy Lights

Quality is ok, refelcted in the price!! To be honest, they don't greatly light up the rear, I got them more to match the LED's in the front interior light. Neither has stopped working yet though and they've been in the car for a few months now.
  6. timmahhhhhh

Rear Courtesy Lights

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-T3-T4-T5-Neo-Wedge-Xenon-White-Dash-LED-Bulbs_W0QQitemZ200245898356QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200245898356&_trkparms=72%3A1121%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
  7. timmahhhhhh

Leon Car Mats

Dealer is the place for the proper ones, ebay ones aren't as good. Get what you pay for on this one.
  8. timmahhhhhh

Bolt missing on bottom tray

The screws are N01396819, the captive nuts that hook onto the edge parts are N0154581 and the captive speednuts that sit in the subframe at the rear of the tray are N10327101. Talking pennies for all these bits from a dealer. Hope this helps.
  9. timmahhhhhh

Service for 36k FR TDi

Good plan with the UV pen, although does the oil filter housing stay the same on the TDI engines and the element inside is replaced??
  10. timmahhhhhh

Service for 36k FR TDi

Fair enough, sounds like you've definately exhausted all avenues then! Get a 40k service done by somewhere trustworthy and start enjoying the car. As the history isn't as it should you might as well take advantage and start modding!!
  11. timmahhhhhh

Service for 36k FR TDi

Definately sounds like a place to be avoided!! If it's on 36k now and last service was 24k it's 2k overdue so get that sorted asap. Does it say in the book what was done at the last service? Getting the servicing back on track is a start but it doesn't undo that fact that it did 24k on...
  12. timmahhhhhh

Service for 36k FR TDi

Advice: If the dealers have lied about the service history and there's solid proof, take it back and get a full refund and a grovelling apolgy and buy a car of somebody decent!!
  13. timmahhhhhh

undertays

That's the going rate.
  14. timmahhhhhh

How many clips did you break when fitting the bonnet seal Maz?
  15. timmahhhhhh

Smashed fog light

There's CVP services on Canal Road which is off Cross Road which is off the Foleshill Road or there's Sanburn's which is on Judds Lane which is off the A444 by the Ricoh.
  16. timmahhhhhh

Will i get 17's on my LCR?

overall wheel and tyre diameter = 2(225x0.45)+(17x25)=627.5mm for 17" = 2(225x0.40)+(18x25)=630.0mm for 18" Tyre circumference = 3.142x627.5=1971.605mm (17") = 3.142x630.0=1979.460mm (18") So, changing from 18" to 17" will lower the sump by approximately 1.25mm and will decrease...
  17. timmahhhhhh

58.3mpg no word of a lie

Tickle? More like caressing; it must be illegal what you've been doing to your throttle pedal! :lol: "accelerating in a leon is very much like making love you a beautiful woman".....................
  18. timmahhhhhh

58.3mpg no word of a lie

Work of the devil: I obviously still have work to do to reach 70 mpg.................. 700+ miles out of a tank though. Chris, do you think the remap is helping or hindering the economy?
  19. timmahhhhhh

LCR undertray woes

Ah yes, mine's a derv so that'll be why there's differences.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.