Search results

1. Seat Ibiza Cupra 2018????

Im sure we will find out more today as we are over in spain today to see it all. We have been told a little more about cupra up to now.
  2. Cupra leasing deals

Hi Chris Give us a ring, we can do it cheaper over all than the deal you have been offered there. 01925428730 Thanks Lee
  3. Leon 1.4 TSI Eco 2017 Delivery Delays

Hi JB Unfortunately with the 150 ps 1.4 the league times are awful, if you ordered one now it wouldn't be here until maybe next year
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

yes it is, its about £360 per month on your milage
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

hi Jord, last time we did this i was doing quotes on here willy nilly and couldn't keep track of them all so that is why we want you to email in, we have already had quite a few emails in already and we only have 2 cars in stock. the deal one again for a 5 door manual doing 8k per year is...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Kushty, please send me an email to [email protected] uk an i will get a real quote over to you. we do have Cupra in stock!!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Jord, cn you send an email in to [email protected] and we can get one out to you.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi folks. Can you send an email in to [email protected] and we can do a full quote for you. Just a heads up though, 2 years is getting the cheapest deal. We are running with a 249 249 deal which is on a 5 door manual cupra with met paint doing 8k per year. There is a £178.80 admin fee...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sorry to do this to you guys but SEAT have come out with another fantastic PCH offer on the CUPRA again. So if anyone is still looking to order please let me know. if any one was on this time last year they may have come across the £249 - £249?
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

We have 2 CUPRA ST's available on site now. We have done a offer just for this month. £295 deposit and £295 per month over 35 months doing 10k per annum We have a Monsoon grey and a Desire red both will cost the same.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

We have 1 Cupra 5 door in desire red standard car in stock and in the showroom as of tomorrow and we also have a monsoon grey ST on the way. So if any of you are still waiting to order one or know someone that is point them in our direction. Also it will beat the new £500 first year road tax...
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

they 40+vat each and then fitting on top, might be close to 200 all in
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

our first Cupra's have arrived today, they have the boot spoiler but they don't have the black fins on the back window. they look spot on though!!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

SEAT are still trying to make more boats available, we have some on the 3rd, 6th, 12th and 14th. Any boats after that will struggle to get here in time. The dealers are then in the hands of the transport companies (that's the most uncertain time we don't get any correspondents until they are on...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

hi what kind of info are you after? are you looking to buy one on PCP, PCH or cash? if you would like to go on our website www.seatwarrington.co.uk and click the contact us tab, fill in what you require we can work it all out for you if you like.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi, just so you know 1+35 doing 10k miles per annum works out to be £369 - £369
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi those prices are for 6+35 and 6+23. I can work out a deal for them with one upfront if you want?
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

if you send me a request on our website (contact us tab) I can send you over the info that we have. www.seatwarrington.co.uk
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi Ciddy We are still waiting for the prices of the options to go live, but we can quote with the options you want. (rule of thumb is take the price of the option i.e. £240 and devide by the number of payments 1+23 = £10 extra per month. That is the way I am doing it at the moment. if its any...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

hi, yes the website is correct. 1+35 at £285 - £285. had loads of offers going on the cupra and just got it wrong on the typing.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.