2. gnormy02

Strut braces

Thanks for the comments guys
  3. gnormy02

Strut braces

Thanks mate
  4. gnormy02

My Mk3 Black ibiza

A few pics of my finished strut brace. Needs polishing now. Not very good pics, taken on phone.
  5. gnormy02

Strut braces

A few pic of mine, now i have finished making it. Just needs cleaning and polishing up. Not very good pics, taken on phone.
  6. gnormy02

4 point harnesses

i have stripped my rear seats out, so do people think it is safe connecting to the isofix?
  7. gnormy02

4 point harnesses

is it anygood fixing them to the isofixings?
  8. gnormy02

Strut braces

did that go on over the top using the nuts that are already there?
  9. gnormy02

Strut braces

i am going to be making it out of aluminium, and get it tig welded at work. It should look good all polished up.
  10. gnormy02

My Mk3 Black ibiza

An update on how the car is today. I have stripped everything out the back and i am looking to get some fixed bucket seats and some 4 point harnesses. I am also in the process of making my own rear strut brace. Some more pics of how it looks now with different tyres. And some pics of my...
  11. gnormy02

Strut braces

Started to make my rear strut brace, cardboard prototype.
  12. gnormy02

Strut braces

i am looking at making my own rear strut brace, using the idea of u bolts around the strut. and flanges on the brace itself, so that it can be taken out and put in easier.
  13. gnormy02

Stripped out rear seats

And also does anyone know where i can get hold of a polished rear strut brace, the type that has a U bolt and bolts around the strut top. One like this
  14. gnormy02

Stripped out rear seats

I am looking at getting some harnesses. 4point i think. Where do people tend to frix them to, isofixing? and seat fixing on front? im not to sure thats all.
  15. gnormy02

Strut braces

Hi, could someone please advise on where i can get hold off a rear upper strut brace made of polished steel, with U brackets that bolt around the top of the struts. Thanks.
  16. gnormy02

Stripped out rear seats

Im going to leave mine bare and get it painted, going to paint the spare wheel well to. i like the look of the steel with the black paint.
  17. gnormy02

Bucket Seats

will a set of Audi TT sport Recaro seats fit into an Ibiza?
  18. gnormy02

Bucket Seats

And what car is it in, MG?
  19. gnormy02

Bucket Seats

cheers for that mate, what seat is that?
  20. gnormy02

Bucket Seats

no i have just taken the rears out.