Search results

1. Dump Valve type noise

Is it possible to achieve this just by adding an induction kit to the cupra?
  2. another tdi sport ibiza gone lol

sold my ibiza yesterday and bought a black fabia vrs:D
  3. Loss of coolant

thats what the 40k service consists of at the garage and many others as far as im aware
  4. Loss of coolant

no the oil cap is clean, i checked that straight away as i thought it may have went into the oil, feck knows where it went, the coolant had just been changed in a 40k service just a few weeks ago
  5. Turbo Boost Gauge Fitment

boost guages dont run properly in diesels, they rattle like mad, mine drives me insane to say the least. they dont come with them as standard because no 1 would buy the car if they heard the noise lol
  6. Loss of coolant

just topped it up with water, theres still anti freeze in it, lights and beeping have stopped
  7. Loss of coolant

just checked the coolant there and theres hardly any left so that will be why lol
  8. vag-com urgently needed west of scotland

vag-com urgently needed west of scotland
  9. Loss of coolant

was driving home last night and all of a sudden the light on the coolant gauge started to beep and flash but the weird thing is the coolant temp was fine, it was bang on 90 there was a ridicolous amount of fog so i dunno if loads of moisture got into the engine or what the coolant temp...
  10. Innotec 'Turbo Clean Set'

im wanting this done
  11. smoking Ibiza

bye bye french p1sh lol that guys got the same car as me lol
  12. TDI - Exhaust debris - sparks?

mine done it on a rr
  13. Daily Drivers - Petrol Spendage

i fill up 80 quid a month but then again mines a diesel :P
  14. removing rear boot badge ?

are you asking if its easy enough to remove or telling us that its easy enough to remove? its all of the boot lock aswell so id spray it not remove it
  15. Short to B+

the map was short to b+ aswell
  16. Short to B+

on a vag com scan if a sensor shows up to be short to b+ does that mean theres a wiring problem or is it just a case of getting a new sensor
  17. Turbo chatter

turbo chatter is caused when the blades of the turbo are forced to stall (not good)
  18. wwwoooooosshshhh

what filter did you fit?
  19. fault codes

no lights
  20. Whats the best Ecu tuning box ?

this is being asked like 3 times a week now lol search and remap lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members