Search results

1. mpg after dpf del

I find this extremely amusing that people are always quick to attack But I have always been a believer that if people are going to make judgements against products or software, that it should be based on honest and factual information. Not just cloaked in white lies and misinformation, in...
  2. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Hi there mine is working fine but having windows 7, it will only work with the 10.6 version. It allows me full access but when using the long coding, it doesn't bring up the options to tick that the older versions did with the long code helper any ideas to get around this ?
  3. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Thanks mate works fine now, it has pulled up the following fault any ideas guys 1 Fault Found 008567 - Bank 1; System Too Lean off Idle P2177 - 001 - Upper Limit Exceeded - MIL ON Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 11100001...
  4. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

I have just received mine and have successfully downloaded the windows 7 drivers but the software supplied not suitable for windows 7. Can anyone assist in resolving this or point me in the right direction cheers Reesy
  5. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Steve will this cable work with the mk2 Leon fr tfsi ?, or only the facelifted version
  6. k04 conversion

I believe the throttle body from the fr is the same as the cupras
  7. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Has anyone got this to work on windows 7 software ?
  8. caliper colour ????????

I went for painting the carriers silver & the calipers red, it looks great but I have the r32 front & rears
  9. Castrol Edge 5W30 Oil 1 Litre

Bought them today they are marked up at £16 but scan through at £3.33 at the tills. As previously mentioned better off using self service tills though. On the gti forum it's been tried nationally and seems to be across the board
  10. Blown Turbo , Help Required

Call it £250 for both the turbo(including manifold) & oem intercooler, I live in south Wales if you wanted to collect. The turbo has only covered 21k prior to removal
  11. Blown Turbo , Help Required

As previously stated I have a k03 tfsi fr turbo and oem intercooler available, after my k04 conversion. It would be a cheaper option and available straight away
  12. Castrol Edge 5W30 Oil 1 Litre

Hi guys I read on another forum about tescos incorrectly pricing the above, I thought Id give it a go at my local tesco. On the shelves it is marked up £16, on taking it to the tills £3.33 each ! So I picked up 4 more, bargin! Happy shopping Reesy
  13. Blown Turbo , Help Required

Hi mate if you have no joy with the seller, I have a tfsi fr k03 turbo in the garage and the oem intercooler as I replaced it with with the s3 intercooler. Give me pm if your interested Reesy
  14. Itg intake owner query

Yeah I have the g60 fitted at the moment but the previous owner, also obtained the race grade filter as well it is unused. I was just curious wheather anyone else had the same filter, and had given it a run. Regarding the air feed has anyone looked into the pipercross one advertised on...
  15. Itg intake owner query

Thanks rob any chance of a diy fools guide when you get round to it, are you going to use a performance hose or just one you can pick up from a diy store ?
  16. Itg intake owner query

hi I have the itg ko4 version intake fitted to my car at present, but notice that there doesn't seem to be a good feed of cold air as the heat sheild is now boxed from the original intake area. Has anyone fitted a cold air feed hose from the fog light area to the filter ? If so any diy...
  17. Fuel injector/system cleaner

Thanks mate Can you only get it from the dealer or from halfords etc ? Regarding the fuel injector cleaner i have read on forum of tfsi owners who have used these products, which have worked well and restored the cars running to its best. Mostly from freeing the injectors of any build up...
  18. Fuel injector/system cleaner

Hi can anyone recommend a good fuel injector/system cleaner product, for my mk2 leon fr tfsi with a ko4 conversion etc also what brand coolant do you use ? Cheers Reesy
  19. Hpfp seizing on revo 2+

I have spoken to kmd and they now supply their internals with moly grease made ARP, they stated that it is supplied to assist the internals bed in. I don't think it has ever been recorded to the temperature the internals reach, under heavy load or working at 100%, due to this it is believed...
  20. Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Any joy finding that link for the cable yet mate
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.