Search results

1. surcalation

help!! f2 front bumper wanted!!

Think it's also know as a bravus front bumper, was back in my day on here. Found one here for you: http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/Seat_Ibiza/seat_ibiza.html £180 Its on a mk2 ibiza but pretty sure cordy's are same front end :)
  2. surcalation

It's been a pleasure.....

... but I am now no longer a Mk2 Seat Ibiza owner for the first time in many many years. I have finally taken the plunge and got something I have always wanted. So here is what I had: First Ibiza Second Ibiza So rather then me doing an engine conversion on mine I went and...
  3. surcalation

Pic request! Ibizas with arches!

As much as I can point out the many differences from a highly modified Ibiza and a proton I'll save my fingers. Its about showcasing arches not picking fault at someones modification of a car because it's different ;)
  4. surcalation

ibiza's on 17's? who runs them?

Yes mine are 17 Inovits and no 17s are not what you say they are :ban: IMO I think 16s are :censored: But hey your entitled to your opinion :p Having run 16"'s, 17"s and 18"s on an Ibiza I would have to vote that 17"s are the best. I run 20mm spacers on the rear of mine but I do have...
  5. surcalation

Pic request! Ibizas with arches!

Arch extensions which are not F2 but then again they where a bit custom ;) Those where the days [B)]
  6. surcalation

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Bad times :cry:
  7. surcalation

do problems come in 3's for anyone else?

Mine is at problem stage 3 now :cry: Stage 1: Dec Problem - Car over heating, blowers staying cold Fix - New thermostat Stage 2: Jan Problem - Car keeps needing to be jump started Fix - New battery Stage 3: Feb Problem - Car won't start, even after a run Fix - TBA If it gets to...
  8. surcalation

Whats the biggest size wheels you can put on a mk2 ibiza?

18"s where on it, enough arch space for 19"s tho ;)
  9. surcalation

HEELLLP!!!! Battery keeps flattening!

Did you ever sort this :confused: Seems like I have a similar problem. Ever since the back end of last year I have been jump starting my car to get it to go anywhere and then it's been fine as long as I use it once every 10-14 hrs. However if I left it longer it would need a jump. So a...
  10. surcalation

It's a new yr - what's your plans?!

Plans: Keep it alive :) New Tyres Tax it Service it Transfer plate from it (Summer) Decide to keep it, break it or sell it (Summer)
  11. surcalation

skirts and bodykit

http://www.ibizamk2.co.uk/index.php?page=bodykits for the combat kit, I knew it would be on there somewhere ;)
  12. surcalation

skirts and bodykit

True Brummy it has been ALONG time since I have even touched anything on it. Surely it can't be that out tho? Or am I out of touch :o
  13. surcalation

skirts and bodykit

This combat kit? www.ibizamk2.co.uk is full of all that kind of useful stuff and pics ;)
  14. surcalation

mk2 ibizas on 18s?

Which is too wide and doesn't fit properly as it's probably taken from the ACTUAL F2 mould. :headhurt: :think: buy a diff one maybe the rieger one my 17"s look small on the rear tho, look like 16"s to me. Thanks for the good comments :funk:
  15. surcalation

mk2 ibizas on 18s?

yeah get some 17"s on it! I sometimes look at mine and think how 18"s might fill the arches more :) And to think if my orange one was still here it would have been on 19"s ;)
  16. surcalation

15'' BBS on Ibiza MK2

I could not find any pics in my own galleries: http://www.ibizamk2.co.uk/gallery2/main.php I would try www.carstyling.net or www.cleaned.be as 15" BBS is going to be more for the mainland europe ibiza lover.
  17. surcalation

fibreglass a pillers

Have you not looked in to purchasing a-pillar mounts for gauges and modifying them to fit a tweeter? Or is that not what your thinking? RGM do plastic screw in ones and nomad(?) do full replacement pillars which do cost alot more. I have my tweeters mounted in the dash where the standard...
  18. surcalation

Fusion Fabrication in York do some nice custom ones
  19. surcalation

do it do it do it :D Roly's cage is pretty sweet! Depends if you want a shiny show cage or a functional one?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.