Search results

1. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Galaxy S2 works for me. The biggest problem I have is there are over 1000 people on my contacts because I synced it with Facebook. ;-)
  2. Re-attaching rear view mirror

Shows I should type faster. ;-) The link from Solarfusion should sort you out too.
  3. Re-attaching rear view mirror

Sorry for the delay. If you don't get any joy with the suggestion from Nath. here are two pictures I took last night (terrible camera work but it was pitch black.) http://www.flickr.com/photos/28222963@N00/5386609887 and then http://www.flickr.com/photos/28222963@N00/5386609969 I would have...
  4. SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

10 day old Motorola Milestone with firmware 2.0.1 here and it works for me with a 57 FR. I needed to have an outbound call and an incoming call before the phone would sync but I can look at the phonebook fine. I haven't tried it in anger which I suppose I should do but I can do at least a...
  5. Re-attaching rear view mirror

Given that I have just done this also, I'll add at the bottom the search terms that took me a bit to get here. Anyway, I pinged the spring out and had to use a set of mole grips to squish it back into the holder. Once I was back at square one, I got a thin flat bladed screwdriver, got the left...
  6. what is allowed on your number plate?

Not saying that you will be caught by the fuzz. Just saying that you might. Mainly it is dependent on them not being an petty jobsworth with nothing better to do and, if you happen to be quizzed about something else, you not being too clever for your own good. If mick18274 thinks it is worth...
  7. what is allowed on your number plate?

Theoretically it could fail your MOT. Depends if you have overzealous nitpicker for a tester or a copper just getting a service at the same time. Here, here, and here give examples. The last one is a little more sinister as the damn thing is on Flicker. But it is a Volvo v70 so I expect they...