Search results

1. any one going castlecoombe this month?

You excuse me!! I'm the one with the free admission pass!!!! :p
  2. any one going castlecoombe this month?

I'll be there on the Briskoda stand.... possibly with my sidekick :p
  3. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

You've got 2 temporary armchairs in your garage is that not enough? :p They still cost more than Thumper though....
  4. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

and plenty of bruises.... oh wait no my leather seats caused those :redface:
  5. Quick answer needed on wheels!

I would have thought the back wheels would be a bigger issue on a Mk2? Plenty of room in the front arches. Depends on the offset really
  6. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

We can't be giving away secrets like that!! :lol:
  7. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

We have to get the centre console out so you can take out the front bit of carpet to clean it ;)
  8. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

So what do I get to drive when I get back??? :p
  9. 1.8T sounds like a diesel when cold

Have you tried Vagcom? Or else take it back to the garage that did the belt and say it doesn't sound right
  10. 1.8T sounds like a diesel when cold

Mine always does it when it's cold until the autochoke turns off ;)
  11. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

no..... half the reason they were so cheap! the DIY versions
  12. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

whatever you need to change my numberplate... oh wait no, i'm supposed to be doing that!
  13. Newbie Needs Help!!

Try a different main dealer!!! 98 is NOT pre VW! Or else ask to see a manager and see if they magically find the correct part no's
  14. Skorchio's LCR - 293 bhp 313 ft/lb - Stock K04 :)

i wonder what happened to that SEAT badge i had for the golf... never turned up! :confused:
  15. Skorchio's LCR - 293 bhp 313 ft/lb - Stock K04 :)

keep the kart too :) i can drive it and pretend i own a Seat :p
  16. Bosch "Aerotwin" retrofit wipers - anyone tried them?

i've got these on my octavia. Got them from http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk
  17. my kiwi Ibiza 8v Cupra,then until now,all good again and Thumper,the new project pg7

pictures don't show how clean it actually is!! a few new bottles and new hoses will finish it off nicely ;)
  18. HIDS4U Installation H4

My H4 kit came the same way. Haven't tried fitting it yet though. I got the H1's for my Mk4 Golf from HIDs4u though and I've had no problems with them.
  19. What size/how many subs you got?

my boyfriend used to fit 2 12" 1000w subs in the boot of his cordoba no problem, but I've got a single 12" in the boot of the Mk4 golf and it's ridiculous. Can't fit anything in there!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise