Search results

1. driveforward

New Ibiza EcoTSI 150PS vs TDI 105PS Fuel Economy - Real World Help Please!

Think we're going TDI, we need more than low-mid 40's so despite the economy being good from the ACT, it's not quite good enough for our 22K miles p/a. Many thanks for everyone's help!
  2. driveforward

I'd say economy is the primary driver, but when covering this many miles it also needs to be comfortable and perform well. The Mini Cooper D did 0-60 in 9.7, so in reality the TDI isn't much different. No-one seems to own a 1.4 3 cylinder TDI 105 so it's hard to know how good the economy...
  3. driveforward

Thanks guys, plenty of food for thought. There's still quite a difference between 40-45mpg and lets say 60-65mpg potential in the TDI though.. Hmmm
  4. driveforward

I don't think it's even an option any more!
  5. driveforward

Thanks guys, keep the info coming! Her journey is mainly a mix of 50-70 mph A-roads and dual carriageways with occasional motorway journeys thrown in. Was the 1.2 TDI a 4 cylinder?
  6. driveforward

Hi Matt - which 1.4 do you mean, the petrol ACT? Any figures at all will help really. We used to get 55 out of the Mini, so ordinarily would expect the 1.4 TDI to be similar or a little better, but the petrol ACT could be a real option if in the real world it's not massively lower.
  7. driveforward

Hi everyone, It's been many years since I was a regular on here, but I was active from about 2002-2010 and probably had 4 SEAT's myself with another couple in the family. My last Ibiza was a MK4 TDI Sport, but we're currently looking at leasing a pretty high spec new Ibiza FR SC for the...
  8. driveforward

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

You got it [B)] Just dug these old gems out..
  9. driveforward

Fascinating "How many left" website - how rare is your car?

Only 23 (+ 2 SORN) of my old Cordoba SX Coupe TDI's left.. You can see the -1 I'm responsible for! :(
  10. driveforward

m0rk's 2010 Ibiza Cupra HN60 RHF

A good read mate :)
  11. driveforward

How very true, I'm sure I could find some of the old sig images somehwere :D Those where the days!
  12. driveforward

Project Cordy - My old 16v reborn

Sad indeed, takes me back!
  13. driveforward

Hello again ye olde familiar faces! I decided I should show my face here again following the e-mail spam.. Congratulations to the site, Z, m0rk, Martyn and all moderators past and present. 10 years is a great achievement. I used to spend so much time on here, and it's great to see familiar...
  14. driveforward

Spotted my first Boca out on the road.

Ahhh.. I know where you mean, never actually been in there as I tend to use Droitwich Garage. Who'd have thought it!
  15. driveforward

Spotted my first Boca out on the road.

Didn't know you were in Worcester now Ross, I drive through Droitwich everyday
  16. driveforward

Arosa 1.4 16v Sport - My Trackday Project - '09 End of Season Report from Page 29

The Arosa wasted no time in rising to the challenge and with my cautious approach of only doing up to three back-to-back laps before letting it cool off (which helped with gear changes as the clutch cooled and contracted slightly!), the lap count and passenger total kept rising during what was a...
  17. driveforward

Arosa 1.4 16v Sport - My Trackday Project - '09 End of Season Report from Page 29

The car really was giving everything I had hoped it to do. Plenty of ‘Ring regulars joined me for several laps at a time, and I was chuffed with the comments that were being placed upon the cars abilities and (believe it of not) me! Many commented on just how fast the car rounds the Karrussel...
  18. driveforward

2009 End of Season Report With the Arosa now off-road (and track) for the Winter it’s time to recap and update on the years events and activities for the little ‘Ring meister. Following the comprehensive rebuild and repair at the end of the 2008 season, the first outing for the Arosa in its...
  19. driveforward

Red Ibiza Cupra TDI

Oh dear!
  20. driveforward

Gear Box

Was that a new or used one, and where did you source it? I may need a new box this Winter.. :whistle:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise