Search results

1. ET CUPRA

Leon fr+ tdi exhaust advice?

Hi people, just had a call from my misses mate to say the exhaust has dropped off her 55 plate fr+ tdi over the weekend, she's taken it to joe blogs exhaust place who ordered the replacement and are now saying it doesn't fit properly and that it must be a "Friday afternoon" motor as he reckons...
  2. ET CUPRA

Leon fr tdi exhaust advice?

Hi people, just had a call from my misses mate to say the exhaust has dropped off her 55 plate fr+ tdi over the weekend, she's taken it to joe blogs exhaust place who ordered the replacement and are now saying it doesn't fit properly and that it must be a "Friday afternoon" motor as he reckons...
  3. ET CUPRA

Tuning advice needed leon fr tdi cr 170

I'll keep looking, if i don't have any joy perhaps i'll give you a shout! I'm sure the wife would agree to an over night up there somewhere as long as there was a nice hotel and shopping involved
  4. ET CUPRA

I'm in Essex but more than happy to travel to get the car right
  5. ET CUPRA

Is it a big job to remove both?
  6. ET CUPRA

So are we saying that a custom map is best then? Not sure about having dpf and egr out! Although I've never had a diesel mapped!
  7. ET CUPRA

Hi people Looking to get my 12 plate leon cr tdi tuned, not sure wether to go with a tuning box or have it mapped. Has anyone got any experience of either? I live in Essex but would travel. Any help or advice on this would be much appreciated Cheers Ewan
  8. ET CUPRA

Tyre advice for mk1 Lcr

Have you had the vredestein on your Lcr long fella? Do they wear evenly?
  9. ET CUPRA

Tyre advice for mk1 Lcr

My old Lc chewed through a couple of sets of T1-r's but I loved the grip they gave was great! Never heard of maxxis before!
  10. ET CUPRA

D.V advice!!

I run a forge 007p on a mapped Lcr and had one on my mapped Lc and never had a problem with them, you get a kit with them that includes a couple of different springs and a servicing kit, no blow off noise though! Hope this helps
  11. ET CUPRA

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Hi fella can you give me a shout next time your having a meet, I know there's a couple more who would be interested as well
  12. ET CUPRA

Tyre advice for mk1 Lcr

I ran continentals on my leon fr good tyres but if you don't try others then you'll never know! I really liked toyo proxies but found the car just chewed them up pretty quick!
  13. ET CUPRA

Tyre advice for mk1 Lcr

Thanks fella let me know how you get on with them
  14. ET CUPRA

Tyre advice for mk1 Lcr

Hi people, has anyone had uniroyal rainsport3 on an Lcr or lc? seems like a good tyre just not found any decent reviews on them, need a change ASAP as I have a pair of lovely ditch finders on the front at the mo. Ewan
  15. ET CUPRA

Ok so let's try and sort something within the next 3/4 weeks then?
  16. ET CUPRA

Come on people we used to meet regularly between the Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk members, I came back to being a seat owner as the camaraderie was great between local seat owners, I see loads of seat owners around Colchester, Ipswich area and not even so much as a nod in acknowledgment sad times!!!
  17. ET CUPRA

2nd rocker gasket in 6 weeks on my lcr

Had a good look at it this morning and its definitely the vvt gasket that's leaking and not the rocker! Thanks for your help fella.
  18. ET CUPRA

Was this an easy fix fella? I'm reluctant to pay the garage the labour charge if i could do it myself?
  19. ET CUPRA

The problem the first time was a small leak around the half moon area as other guys have also had, but seems strange for it to have gone in the same place again!
  20. ET CUPRA

Hi mate, the oil appeared to be leaking from the half moon bit on the rocker gasket so the garage replaced it but its leaking from the same place!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise