Search results

1. foxy367

step by step speaker change.

I have two sets of the infinity Kappa speakers and the adaptors used to install them which have been in the loft since 2008. If you want them DM me I'll sell them for £30 per box or £50 if you want both sets. All boxed and original bits and pieces with it.
  2. foxy367

Possible return to the stable

Does the facelift model have better speakers than the original, my original one was awful and I ended up doing a speaker swap which are still sat in the boxes in the loft!!!
  3. foxy367

Well I never knew that! Thanks guys. I was really nervous when I bought my Audi as I had visions of the Leon all over again. That explains it and makes me a little less nervous about possibly buying another Leon! :D
  4. foxy367

Its not quite in the frame yet it has to be a diesel hack for work I'm afraid!!!:cry: My '56 plate was a CR170 but had a few issues with the regen process and had to go back into Seat despite me doing 60k mainly motorway miles for the two years I had it, however the A6 which is the CR177...
  5. foxy367

Hi all, I haven't owned a Leon since a '56 plate FR diesel back in 2007. I traded it in and went for a couple of family cars along the way but am now looking for a potential sporty number to replace the wifes A1 and have the rose tinted specs of my original car. I have seen a couple of FR+...
  6. foxy367

rear tyre wear

I swapped from a Leon FR 3 and a bit years ago to a 3 series which I need to change at the end of the year due to car allowance restrictions. I have been looking at the Exeo wit interest as its a lot of car for the money. However reading the above posts has made me nervous about them. I can get...
  7. foxy367

Cupra Value?

Good choice I have heard some good things about the 130 :funk: I may be missing the point here a little. You have a car thats 14 months old with not massive miles on it yet you want to change for a newer version of the same car? :confused: I could understand it if it had Starship...
  8. foxy367

bluetooth problem

Mine did this I deleted all pairings from the phone and re-tried and it was fine after that. On a previous phone I also did an online software update (Sony Ericsson) and that held the connection better too. You could maybe try both?
  9. foxy367

Dump Valve on a diesel?

from Wikipedia: "Diesel engines are optimized to operate within a relatively narrow rpm range, reducing problems with turbo lag and compressor stall caused by sudden accelerations and decelerations." Dump valve whether to air or recirculating is not required as its only required to prevent...
  10. foxy367

Useful / Trivial Things You May Not Know About Your Leon . . .

Or you have a bike rack on the back - not good! :cry:
  11. foxy367

Cant decide on colour...Need photos of Red or Black FR

Whichever colour you get make sure you get the 18" wheels! I had a black one have some photos when i'd cleaned unless you've seen enough ;)
  12. foxy367

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

Not according to Evo "Springs that are 20% softer mean the jarring ride of the old model is now replaced with a more balanced one that makes the car more comfortable yet entertaining" if the car is sitting lower softer springs would allow that. Maybe they have changed the dampers too! Also...
  13. foxy367

Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric

Great tyres I had a set on mine, put 2 on the front at Seat Preston and I think I paid about £230 for the pair. I plan on replacing the runflats on the new beast for these when they bald!
  14. foxy367

2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

Those black wheels were off the current Cupra though weren't they, whats the deal with that. Not sure about the front FR badge thought that looked a bit aftermarket! I also noted that they have revised the spring ratings to reduce the jiggly ride. Looked pretty smart though especially in...
  15. foxy367

Service interval display: confused

I suspect it counts down so as it approaches 0 it needs a service. Do 100 miles then check it again!
  16. foxy367

new cupra r

Seat roll out the BTCC kit again! Wonder how the face lifted car will look with this kit?
  17. foxy367

Window washers problem..........

The rear is likely to be a split pipe in the boot section mine did this the connector is juts behind the panel in the boot on the drivers side, its an absolute bitch to get at but it should just be a matter of pushing it back together. You'll be able to tell if its this by pulling the seat belt...
  18. foxy367

2 Years with a Leon

I just did him but not by much! He had me away from the lights it was only cos I could hold the revs a bit longer that I pulled away, 0-60 of 7.9 compared to 8.3 there was never going to be a lot in it! I have to say his car looked mint too! :D
  19. foxy367

2 Years with a Leon

Quality what BHP has Barney got?
  20. foxy367

2 Years with a Leon

Its a 320d M Sport, its great to be honest but a completely different drive to the Leon, less frantic and smoother, has a smoother more petrol like power delivery, problem is the torque band isn't as good and at motorway speeds it can take a second to get into the power band! The rwd has caught...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.