Search results

1. CustomChris

Dub life cupra

Thanks for pulling me out the Bush on Saturday night man, nice to meet you haha! Chris
  2. CustomChris

ko3s....is this one???

Thanks for the posts, but im not sure you are correct!?!? I have inspected further.... The one i have on the shelf has 12 blades....so that could just be a KO3. HOWEVER, we have a customers car in atm and he has a Turbo Dynamics KO3s. AND that has 12 blades....its stampted with the...
  3. CustomChris

ko3s....is this one???

Ill have to check tomorrow, all the turbos are at the workshop. I was sure though the KO3 has just one set of blades (can't remember the number) And the ko3s has like 2 sets, half slightly lower that the other half? If that makes sence? Chris
  4. CustomChris

ko3s....is this one???

Hello People.... I have aquired a ko3s but im unsure if its a ko3 or ko3s I have put the PN in the BW website and it just says its from a 156 ibiza cupra. HOWEVER if you look at the fins there is a second band of fins slightly smaller and set slightly in. I thought this was only on the...
  5. CustomChris

Battery in boot....

Hello I have already searched before you all jump on the bandwagen with the "DO A SEARCH" post....less hating, more loving! Anyway, can someone explain how i would go about relocating my battery to my boot? What would i need and how would i do it? Many Thanks!! Chris
  6. CustomChris

My seat is the same as a VW....???

haha dont dave, secrets are better! What you think though? Chris
  7. CustomChris

Haha Joker! The car is sat in the workshop with NO seats in..... Sneaky picture? Ill text you dave and you can HOST! Chris
  8. CustomChris

Never mentioned anything about KO4? Maybe went a first bought the car? But that was over a year ago!? And never said anything about brembos? Except once when i asked bill for some info...brakes will be somthing i tackle once the BBS's are fitted (clearance issues) I like to keep my cards...
  9. CustomChris

What the sexy man said ^ :clap:
  10. CustomChris

I never post much, i prefer just to read and ask for help when i need it! I dont like posting up bragging about what im buying and plans....I want to build the car in one go. So i have been collecting parts over the last 6 months or so....i Have the wheels....(bbs) seats, handles and a few...
  11. CustomChris

Hello Im trying to sort some suspension parts for my car, but having some problems getting the correct seat parts. Is my suspension the SAME as any of the VW range? Im sure it the same as a POLO??? But what model? Cheers
  12. CustomChris

Euro Mk3 Pics?

Must have made the wheels a stupid ET! At least a et10? Due to the thickness of the adaptors? Chris
  13. CustomChris

Euro Mk3 Pics?

Yea they were i think mate, how did you have them on your car? Adaptors? NEver realised they were yours! Sold them 2 weeks back now for quite good cash, not sure what they are on now though! Chris
  14. CustomChris

Euro Mk3 Pics?

Yea i bought my first set of Will (cupra44) but just decided it was too dangerious to weld and re drill....the backs would have had to be skimmed flat which would add to the danger. So sold them. Yea the 003's are ultra rare! Esspecailly in the 4x100 fitment.....Thats why i snapped them up...
  15. CustomChris

Euro Mk3 Pics?

Sure am mate, bought a set abit blind to start with! in a porsche fitment, but just sold them on.....and bought some ultra rare BBS RS 003's..in 4x100...re dishing them to a 8 and 9j or a 8.5 and 9.5j.....going to play round with the stance before i send them off! Chris
  16. CustomChris

Euro Mk3 Pics?

Hello mate, well i ordered a GT28RS for it....but cancelled the order, now im umming and ahhing about what to go for....waiting to hear back from backdraft about one of their 325 set ups! Ill start a Progress thread on here soon when i get a chance :) Glad you like it! Chris
  17. CustomChris

Euro Mk3 Pics?

How mine USED to look for last years shows.... Looks very differnt now! And will be rocking at Ultimate Dubs 2009! Air ride, bbs, leather and 380bhp! Chris
  18. CustomChris

Ibiza/VW subframe help.....

Hello Right basically i need to know something. I have some new bucket seats. HOWEVER, recaro dont do seat ibiza subframes but they do alot of VW ones.... Do the seat ibiza mk3's have the same seat fitment as any of the VW range??? Chris
  19. CustomChris

Will 15" Steels fit over my Std Mk3 Cupra brakes?

Hello Quick Question. Will a set of 15" Steels fit over my Standard Mk3 Ibiza Cupra brakes? Chris
  20. CustomChris

New wheels on the mk3

What brakes are they mate? Chris
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.