Search results

1. Front end noise/clicks (LCR)

Never had them done, how can i test them?
  2. Front end noise/clicks (LCR)

Hi all, My car recently started making a front end click/clack noise. I cant really decide when it happens. If does not seems to occur over bumps, but might seem to show when driving for a while(10-15 km)? Have sort of noticed it frequently when going slighty to the left, but nothing...
  3. Slave cylinder loud with single mass

Agree, at first I hated mine, but after 5 flawless year, i really like the way it takes rpm and the fact that is hold the pressure( mines a 4 kg flywheel) Yes is does rattle, especially when warm, yes it does get jammed in gear, but if you give et some revs, it releases.
  4. Turbo change, bed in?

I always let the car get warm gently and allow the car to cool down, the only reason for changing the turbo was, I had it in "stock" and the manifold=>turbo gasket had to be replaced. Really didnt want to see the old turbo die, when I just spent alot of money on the gasket fix. Regarding...
  5. LCR 210 "ticking" 168tkm

£550 in Danish money (Workshop prices at a retail SEAT dealer is around 120£ per hour):o) I saw JBS stated 5x50£ to take of the manifold, so I have to be less or equal to that in UK.
  6. Gasket between manifold/turbo blown?

Try to get a Iphone or similar with a decent camera down there to get a picture, it might reveal something
  7. LCR 210 "ticking" 168tkm

Ticking gone after the gasket between manifold and turbo was replaced
  8. Gasket between manifold/turbo blown?

Ticking gone after the gasket was replaced
  9. Turbo change, bed in?

Hi all, Just had my turbo replaced by a brand new today(still K04-023), but forgot to ask the mechanic whether to bed in? I know theres not any direct contact due to the oil around the turbines connected on the shaft, but what are the rules? On the other hand, no matter what i do the...
  10. Gasket between manifold/turbo blown?

I agree about the canister, but when cold, the canister does not tick. Unfurtunately, i cant get my hands close to the manifold
  11. Gasket between manifold/turbo blown?

Well, i'm definitely not mechanic, so sorry for this stupid question, cold this be the cause of my ticking?
  12. Gasket between manifold/turbo blown?

Hi all, Recently my car had started with a ticking "noise" when cold, the sound decreases when drivin for about 10 minutes or so. Suspected manifold gasket...but... Isnt this the clear evidence??
  13. LCR 210 "ticking" 168tkm

Does anyone know what happens if the canister is disconnected shortly to identify other tickings?
  14. LCR 210 "ticking" 168tkm

Hi all, After break from the "endless" repairs, I had my belt+waterpump changed lately. The mechanic noted the car had a ticking, which he thought came from the manifoldarea(may'be leaking manifold/gasket). However, I do hear it on startop when it idles, but after a while/warmup, the only...
  15. "Pony hair" sticks out of the backbox?

This fix was??
  16. "Pony hair" sticks out of the backbox?

Ehm... Its a blueflame?? I wasnt that cheap!! :lol:
  17. "Pony hair" sticks out of the backbox?

Yeah that would be brilliant!! NOT! :o) I hope it just woll from the middle box and not the rear!
  18. "Pony hair" sticks out of the backbox?

Actually looks like this, just not that much!!
  19. "Pony hair" sticks out of the backbox?

Hi all, Last week some chunk of 2-3 meter "pony-hair" ish stuff lay in my driveway. Didnt think much of it, as i might just have dragged it along. However, 5 minutes ago, I saw similar stick out of my backbox, what on earth is this? Is this the resonating stuff that comes loose or does...
  20. LCR Head gasket, leak?

Does it have effect on performance? Atm it does not seem to create much mess
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.