Search results

1. myseatcupra

Hottuning / Ta Technix Coilovers - Fitting problems?

+1 got weitecs on mine to love the ride
  2. myseatcupra

Removing Wax off the car

strong mix of fairy liquid. or if you want to buy some stuff try this Dodo Juice Lime Prime lite
  3. myseatcupra

Magnetic sump plug

ok just wondering if it could come out thats all. any one try'd the motorsportdevelopment one on ebay? http://shop.motorsport-developments.co.uk/all-seat-m14x15-800-p.asp
  4. myseatcupra

Magnetic sump plug

how is the magnet attached. is there any chance of it coming loose?
  5. myseatcupra

Josh's Black Hybrid MK4 Ibiza FR TDi

nice car. you got almost as much cleaning stuff as me.
  6. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

there was lava to lol
  7. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

i was wondering if it would clean if i gave it the beans. think the person who had it before only did local runs. so may be coked up a little. just gave it a bash just now and left a load of ash on the car behind:whistle:
  8. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

hope so. cheers for the info
  9. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

cheers for that. i think ill give the maf a look and clean the egr valve. It happens again this morning but knew i was in the zone. it happened last time about 3.5/4k revs in 6th. So its easy to say out of it. Was just worried that it might happen when overtaking some time.
  10. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

hi i checked the codes and nothing came up. was expecting some sort of code to come up. was wondering if it lover boosted and cut out. but to be honest i dont no much about vag tdi's
  11. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

great so its not the end of the world then. just one thing. never had a car go in to limp mode before. does it just cut the boost is that what it does?
  12. myseatcupra

tdi loss of boost

hi peeps this morning i was driving to work and after having new tyre fitted that took the wheel wobble away. i gave the car a blat to see what the top speed was. not big or clever i no, but got it up to about * when i noticed a little stutter then the car slowed slightly to about * ish. i let...
  13. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

yeah lol. i've had cars before with rear disc brakes and the rear clean even if there rusty after a few miles
  14. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

they just feel like if your doing 30 and have to stop at the lights, it feels like they work then fade off then come back not like air in the system and not like the abs pumping. and no abnormal feeling in the pedal. only that some time you feel you need to push harder to stop. thats cant be normal.
  15. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

maybe thats not an issue then
  16. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

the not getting very warm and not cleaning..the handbrake holds the car well but im bnot sure i could handbraker turn if you get me. not saying i want to lol
  17. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

anyone got any ideas? i've searched on here and it not the common rusty discs issue. could it some how be locked out at the abs pump. maybe if there not bleed with the engine running. i've no idea where to start with this. :confused:
  18. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

anyone got any ideas?
  19. myseatcupra

no rear brakes

pedal feels solid. it doesnt feel like air in the system. the pedal doesnt go to the floor. i havent bleed the system yet as im not sure if thats the problem.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members