Search results

1. CupraTgirl

ESC System

Hey all, As most of you know, it snowed a lot today. I got royally stuck in it. I mean I couldn't move forward, left or right without wheel spinning and drifting all over the places. It turns out it was because of the ESC system ??‍♀️ How can something that is meant to help you in conditions...
  2. CupraTgirl

Please help! Battery drainage issues?!

Hey all, Been reading this thread but just want to check if there could be anything else causing my problem :confused: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338514&highlight=Mk3+battery+drain Had a battery and alternator changed not long ago. The other day I went to my car...
  3. CupraTgirl

Project Ibiza

Is that really all it'd be?
  4. CupraTgirl

Project Ibiza

Yep! Madness really. 8 years now...
  5. CupraTgirl

Project Ibiza

Hey everyone, My MK3 is getting to the point where it's going to need replacing soon. Was thinking about how expensive a new car is gonna be and that it may work out cheaper if I spend the money doing mine up, mainly because I don't want to get rid of her. Does anyone know how much this...
  6. CupraTgirl

Clicking Clutch

Just reading back through this thread and can't believe it's 6 years on and my pedal still makes a click! In answer to your question (if you still use the forum) is that yeah sometimes it's hard to get into gear or it's tight. Reverse is the worst one...i kinda thought maybe it was time for a...
  7. CupraTgirl

MK3 Ibiza Cupra Exhaust

Ok cool, thank you ;)
  8. CupraTgirl

MK3 Ibiza Cupra Exhaust

p34ch3y, Thank you for that, already seen it on there. Will see if they will drop the price as £200 for a standard exhaust is a rip off :confused:
  9. CupraTgirl

MK3 Ibiza Cupra Exhaust

Hey everyone, Does anyone know where i can get hold of a standard exhaust from CAT back for a MK3 Ibiza Cupra? It's pretty urgent :( Thank you Alex
  10. CupraTgirl

Black Mk3 Cupra Thread

Ha ha! Indeed ;) I've come on a couple of times over the last couple of years but just had a break from it all really, not to mention i haven't had any money to do anything to my car How are you?
  11. CupraTgirl

Black Mk3 Cupra Thread

Does anyone know anyone or have a spare side skirt = Jack cover :lol: I can see where that got confusing, thank you for that, made me giggle first thing this morning ;)
  12. CupraTgirl

Black Mk3 Cupra Thread

Are you sure they are £10 each? I'd be very surprised at that
  13. CupraTgirl

Black Mk3 Cupra Thread

Seeing as this is where all the Black MK3 talk is done, does anyone know anyone or have a spare side skirt? Thank you :D
  14. CupraTgirl

Quick Clutch Question

I'm not sure, i have heard it may mean the pedal box is going although i thought if the pedal box goes it just 'goes'
  15. CupraTgirl

Few new pics of the Cupra!!

Looks really good :happy:
  16. CupraTgirl

Quick Clutch Question

Yeah it is? :shrug:
  17. CupraTgirl

Quick Clutch Question

When you put your foot on the clutch, does it make a 'click' noise?
  18. CupraTgirl

Anyone heard of "Perfect touch"

The place we went to is called Marlin Engineering ;)
  19. CupraTgirl

Inner Door Handle Snapped :(

You don't need to take the door card out! You can just wiggle the old one off the pin and slide the new one on ;)
  20. CupraTgirl

Looking at buying a cupra tomorrow.

gex18 - I wouldn't suggest just turning the Engine Management Light off and leaving it to see if it comes back on, is a very good idea to be honest as it's come on for a reason, regardless of how small or big the problem is! It doesn't means it's a :censored: one as they tend to come on all the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.