Search results

1. PiperRS

bought my mk3 ibiza cupra

I thought he would of had this car for life!
  2. PiperRS

bought my mk3 ibiza cupra

Hello, I've spent many evenings with Alex building this! It's good to see it on here, a very capable car. I hope you have fun with it.
  3. PiperRS

Piper exhausts

I haven't got any photographs oh a 'J3' on a Mk4 i'm afraid..
  4. PiperRS

Piper exhausts

Tailpipe 'S2' twin 2.5" inwardly rolled :)
  5. PiperRS

Piper exhausts.

:) The decat downpipe for the 1.9 diesel is £186 +VAT.
  6. PiperRS

Piper exhausts.

A large bore de-cat downpipe for the 1.8T is £167 +VAT.
  7. PiperRS

Piper exhausts.

2 silencers (backbox and centre silencer)- £434 1 silencer (backbox only) - £357 0 silencers (no silencers at all) - £208 (+VAT) Carriage is free to all Seatcupra.net forum members! Don't hesitate to contact me with any queries.
  8. PiperRS

mk3 cupra exhaust on mk4

There are quite a few differences between the two from looking at photographs, although i've never attempted fitment. You could compare the system we sell for the MK3 and MK4 here: Piperexhausts.co.uk The Bosal website is also very handy: Bosal
  9. PiperRS

Piper exhaust development - MK4 1.8T 20V

Ali from Unit18 Automotive may have access to a video - 01908 320 043.
  10. PiperRS

exhaust help

You will have to contact Jabba for a price - 01733 211779. Our downpipe and system are made from T304 stainless steel. Any questions give me a PM.
  11. PiperRS

From what i've read it will but i'm afraid i cannot confirm. It maybe worth contacting Unit18 Automotive - 01908 320 043.
  12. PiperRS

which exhaust, miltek or jetex?

'J3' tailpipe on our recently developed system ;)
  13. PiperRS

We have completed another successful development with Unit18 Automotive. This can be purchased as; a cat-back system with a range of 0-2 silencer options, a full turbo-back system with a range of 0-2 silencers with a choice of 200CPI sports cat or de-cat, or even as a downpipe with de-cat or...
  14. PiperRS

We hope to have a stainless turbo-back on her ready for you to collect some time next week!
  15. PiperRS

Piper exhaust development

We're trying to fill gaps in our range with cars that are to hand inbetween the dates of when newer models are available to us. We do have a MK5 Ibiza Cupra and MK6 Golf GTI lined up. :)
  16. PiperRS

It will be a similar price to that of the recently developed system for the 1.9D, see our website here. I'll post prices on here as soon as they're available. We haven't got any videos at the moment, it might be worth contacting Unit18 or 'andypandypoos' as he's just had one fitted. It...
  17. PiperRS

We have recently completed a turbo-back system for the MK3 1.8T 20V and the MK4 1.9D Ibiza Cupra, this can be seen here! There is now a MK4 1.8T 20V in it's place ready to be used for development. We aim to manufacture a 2.5" turbo-back system available as; downpipe with de-cat, downpipe...
  18. PiperRS

If you can get 10 orders together we will be able to offer a discount ;) I will soon be starting a thread in the MK4 section..
  19. PiperRS

The downpipe with de-cat is 176 +VAT. The turbo-back system is 2.5", i have edited the typo above!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members