Search results

1. Ni Cupra

what do you think of my Carbon Fibre look?

looks well, tempted to get some carbon wrap now too!! have you started a new trend? lol! what about the bit at the top of the bonnet? you for doing it or just for leaving it?
  2. Ni Cupra

tinting rear quarter windows

price cupra one's from the dealers?
  3. Ni Cupra

What Tyres?

yeah fitted coilovers and had a 4 wheel alignment done shortly afterwards, that was about year and a half ago. it wore the bridgestones i had on the back before perfectly.
  4. Ni Cupra

What Tyres?

have to disagree with all the comments on the goodyears. had a full set of 4 on about a year ago, the fronts lasted all of roughly 3 months (approx 4-5k) and the rears were just replaced last week with about 2mm still left on them. the inside of the tyre had flat spots and few bulges on them...
  5. Ni Cupra

JE Design Styling Kit - Comments?

only bit i like about it is the centre exit exhausts. the rest of it isn't to my tastes.
  6. Ni Cupra

C U P R A badge part number?

6ll 853 687 739
  7. Ni Cupra

Wheel spacers on Cupra?

this is a before picture, dont have any as of yet with the spacers fitted. will post one whenever i do.
  8. Ni Cupra

Wheel spacers on Cupra?

yes i have a set on the rear wheels. H+R hubcentric 10mm.
  9. Ni Cupra

delaminating windscreens leon mk2

noticed the windscreen on mine about a year ago but kept forgetting to mention it to them everytime i was up. think i will be giving them a call tomorrow to get it replaced.
  10. Ni Cupra

Front Grill "S" painted black...?

take the grill off the car, be careful not to brake the side clips and you will see how the badge comes off looking at the back of it. also watch you dont break the bits that sit into the "S". i used coarse wet and dry think it was 300 or around that from memory for giving a good key for the...
  11. Ni Cupra

Front Grill "S" painted black...?

yes i have it done and it was more than likely my car that you seen with the black "S" in portstewart, but it hasn't got a btcc kit ;) just sand down the badge and apply a couple of coats of plastic primer, sand again, spray a few coats of black gloss then light sand again and top it off with...
  12. Ni Cupra

Gloss me up......

you can contact seremotors by either posting in his section or sending him a pm. havent dealt with him yet but it seems he is competitive with his prices and if i do need anything i will be dealing with him. edit: info your looking for...
  13. Ni Cupra

Inferi cupra

cheers, they are comfortable enough not much stiffer than the standard suspension even on the bumpy back roads over here. my mate prefers them to the FK's that he has in his mk5 gti golf, so much so he's selling them and buying KW's.
  14. Ni Cupra

Inferi cupra

small update (about time too) got the car lowered on KW v1 coilovers and sprayed the "S" badge gloss black. thats all so far, next up is spray the back badge, an alpine sound system and milltek. the car is actually sitting much lower than that now but dont have any pics of it yet.
  15. Ni Cupra

Finally got an Inferi Black Cupra

nice one, health to drive. i would give you about a week until your wanting more power! also add a dbilas intake to your list of mods. few guys on here have one's fitted and give nothing but good reports about them.
  16. Ni Cupra

Anyone painted their Mk2 Leon cupra rims anthracite?

that would be ZBOYD's cupra. the wheels are ck's.
  17. Ni Cupra

Anyone painted their Mk2 Leon cupra rims anthracite?

have been thinking of doing the same to my wheels but im unsure on how it would look against the inferi black though. any pictures ofit done would be great. thanks.
  18. Ni Cupra

Tyre sealant removal

you tried tar remover or non acidic wheel cleaner?
  19. Ni Cupra

am i the only leon fr in spain? lol

was on holiday last year not far from where your at in spain (villamartin), seen a few FR's and one cupra on the roads. i wouldnt be complaining about being the only FR lol!
  20. Ni Cupra

Full body carbon fibre vinyl wraps in various colours!

not sure about the full car being wrapped. a vinyl carbon effect roof and centre section of bonnet done would have been enough.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.