Search results

1. My Tolly

Thanks for the info, very helpful to know all that.
  2. My Tolly

What's the running costs of the 2.3 v5? I was looking at the 1.8 20V but insurance on the 2.3 is only £100 more but it's things like tax, petrol etc I'm concerned about.
  3. My Tolly

Yep, v5 Only issue I have is it's cream leather and the dash looks so gash cos of it Edit: Just realised you have the same dash style. Not to my personal taste, can it easily be changed to black?
  4. Going to see a mk2 Toledo S 20V (2000) at weekend

Well I checked this Toledo out on Saturday and turned out to be a bit of a turd. Lots of work needed: Rear bushes shot Rear pads needed replacing Front lower arm (dunno what it's called) had a lot of play in it Possible coolant leak as was quite low and mayo in the oil cap Air in brakes or a...
  5. My Tolly

haha I found your younger brother on eBay There's a toledo for sale with no. plate Y904 UGU Thinking I might buy it haha
  6. My Tolly

Yeah I know what you mean, does look really good. Shame this one I am looking at tomorrow doesn't have that style HU, it doesn't have the Nav/Climate controls.
  7. My Tolly

Wow, loving your work, hoping to get a W reg Tolly tomorrow but it's only a S 20V version. Love that Nexus installation. Would love to have that fitted. What could you do about security with it though as someone walking past that would surely nab it, if they wanted to?
  8. Going to see a mk2 Toledo S 20V (2000) at weekend

Good to know. I really like it, looks very clean from the pics. Just scared as the last car I bought ibiza mk2 gti was a proper lemon.
  9. Going to see a mk2 Toledo S 20V (2000) at weekend

Anything I should be looking out for, only used to driving Ibiza mk2's and mk4's so this will be different. Anything under the bonnet to spot, leaking seals, rust etc??? *clueless*
  10. SCN fantasy football league

I finally added to the new league, didn't realise there was a new one as the old one automatically appeared in that.
  11. Big step up

Beneficial living with the rents. I could never do that again.
  12. Big step up

Christ I couldn't afford to keep a banged up old mk2 gti on the road and I am 33. How on earth do anyone under 22 afford to buy cupras
  13. Mat Lock's Ibiza Mk2 Gti 16v

A push bike is next !! Screw cars, they screw me enough so not bothering now.
  14. Mat Lock's Ibiza Mk2 Gti 16v

I sold it as is, I couldn't break it sadly. Couldn't keep it secure and I am lazy too. £250 to some dude in Derbyshire. Prob find out it was a simple nut or bolt needed replacing and he has got himself a nice motor. Mods, please feel free to delete this RR now.
  15. Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

Please remove me from the list now that the wee beastie has gone :(
  16. Car Issue.

Do they work for ABF engines, their page does not mention it For that little money I'd be inclined to fix mine again. Although who the hell would fit it ?!?
  17. Car Issue.

As Seatmann says, steering rack. I got 2 new tyres, balanced, tracking, suspension, bushes checked etc all done and then they tell me its the steering rack. Way to rob me of money then tell me the real problem.
  18. lucky find indeed.......

tell him I shall swap my perfectly good tornado red model for his ;) edit: please ignore my signature, it lies :p
  19. Sabotaging a MK3 Cupra

guide price £1150, **** I'd have bid on that with the faults for real !!
  20. Shipping to Australia

They stole my boots when I went in to Australia. They are more concerned with contaminated food and dirt than other things in Oz. I used to watch the Oz version of Border Patrol and some of the Asian people they searched brought in all sorts of stuff. Then pretended they had no idea it was...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.