Search results

1. james walker

Vacuum and fuel trim issues 1.8T

Hi, Im currently trying to get to the bottom of an issue with High long term fuel trims (+20% give or take) which is showing my car running extremely Lean, struggling with this as the A/F ratio looks ok and o2 looks ok... I have searched around with Carb spray, washing up liquid for any...
  2. james walker

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

25 mins from sheffield here.......:)
  3. james walker

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Hi guys, ive made a long time return to the VAG fold, anyways i have fully registered VCDS if anyone needs it....in retford nottinghamshire drop us a text on 07792076668 for any help cheers
  4. james walker

alternator/battery testing

ay up mate, yeah been a while, just thinking of ther eleccy issues, but the hanging revs are the main concern
  5. james walker

alternator/battery testing

guys, im thinking i may have an alternator issue tested with multimeter on idle the battery terminals read 13.94 raise revs to 2k it reads 13.99 at the battery and 14.12 at the alternator positive with the negative grounded can anyone tell me if theres an issue there my revs...
  6. james walker

Fitting an Lcr maf to an LC?

Nope, extra volume maf, won't suit map etc.
  7. james walker

boost still no better, N75 or 249????

yeah that one aswell.......
  8. james walker

just get a oem replacement.. h valve will have been mapped with this
  9. james walker

is stay away from the race valve tbh mate, works for some, ok at 40quid but 80 is a different story if it doesnt like it
  10. james walker

oem t.i.p

anyone know the size of bolt that holds the oem tip to the turbo inlet? thinking of swapping my ageing silicone tip back to oem to see if any issues related to my current issues are from the tip. i still have the oem one, but the bolt will be gone. cant remeber , was there a clip on the...
  11. james walker

i have a oem n75 here...... they are circa 70quid new from stealers. ecs is 80quid i think
  12. james walker

Cupra R - Forge Remap Logs....feels slow

still very lean. riches out at the end, but would like to see0.8xx from 5k onwards really. pull timing to zero until fuelling sorted out
  13. james walker

ko3s hybrid question

do you not need lcr maf housing though?
  14. james walker

i wouldnt mess with unisettings when requested is lean tbh mate. id go back to forge and ask them to check it out on dyno first. your cfs arent too bad tbh, but fuelling is a concern. also maf reuest looking low.
  15. james walker

very very lean is that..... maf looks low aswell for mapped ko4... seen another log with a forge map with lean fuelling requests.. or was this the same one??
  16. james walker

fitting intercooler today

lots of threads on failed and or botched cooler installs recently..... what cooler is it?
  17. james walker

failing turbo

just the exhaust tips coked more than usual..... no extra fumes as such no. also weird.... 1 exhaust tip pushes out colder air, the other hot.......hmmmh
  18. james walker

failing turbo

any guides on turbo removal and procedures damien please?? thinking of being soft and spunking a grand and going oem replacement and fix a few other issues along the way.
  19. james walker

failing turbo

fitting aswell i guess, although all are easy diy other than the actual turbo.
  20. james walker

failing turbo

so you reckon 1500 is realistic damien.......
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members