Search results

1. Alex's - Candy White Mk4 Ibiza - SOLDD!!! :(

Love this car good to see it's gone to a good home, was surprised when I seen it up for sale! Always thought these wheels would look this tits if they were colour coded! Got my eye on a set of these myself :)
  2. White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

looking good scott, been thinking of doing the same move tbh. Whats do you think about the change from diesel to petrol? is it worth it?
  3. Seat Ibiza TDi Mk4

looking good mate, i've got AP's on mine and i think for the money there great :)
  4. Nam's Ibiza FR TDI *New Pic's*

i've gota polisher so use the meg's pro range, but if i havnt got the time for that you cant beat autoglym super resin polish imo, also what gives it such a deep wet shine is i use glaze which give ti the wet look. meg's number 7 speed glaze is good :)
  5. Nam's Ibiza FR TDI *New Pic's*

Ha Ha its actually very very dirty atm, it was very dirty in that pic not sure why you cant tell lol. as for getting yours that clean, take your time and get on detailing world load of tips on there
  6. Nam's Ibiza FR TDI *New Pic's*

Yeah Mate took a quick pic of it on friday, i have put some hids in and i should have some new wheels sometime soon :)
  7. The Ibiza's replacement....

stunning mate, really want one of these next my self, and deffo in silver, just think its suits the shape so much better than anyother colour really.
  8. is it me or is it nearly impossible to change headlight bulbs.....

i have changed a few headlight bulbs and many sidelight one on my FR TDI and never once took the bumper or bat out, ok the side lights are a pain in the arse but headlight bulbs are easy, fitted HID's last weekend as well without taking anything off. there's no need imo
  9. Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

Not sure yet mate, not got the money at the min so it will just be whats about at the time :)
  10. Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

looking good scott :) i need some new wheels :(
  11. What color to do my cupra tdi wheels

My FR wheels are Gloss black tyre's dont go brown if you keep them clean and tyre gel them up :)
  12. Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

LOWER!!!! looking smart mate :) i knew they would suit it
  13. Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

As i said on Ed38 i think they look spot on, i've got the 195 kuhmos on mine at the min and for the price there sound, have you thought about having a mad colour center? red would look smart imo. depends if your brave enough lol
  14. What to buy; Falcon, Kumoh or Pirelli P-Zero Nero tyres?

http://www.camskill.co.uk/ cheap and fast.
  15. Possibly a very stupid wheel question...........

if they are the ones you posted in your thread mate there, ET 35 17X 7.5 :) may need longer bolts.
  16. No Power!!!!

Thanks for the help guys I have been told that it could be a actuator on the turbo has gone hence why I have no boost because it's not opening the turbo up for it to start boosting. I have got it going in to a garage in the morning to see what's wrong. After looking on the net though I seem to...
  17. No Power!!!!

Hi all, i have a PD 130 Ibiza FR (2006) Last night i was sat at a set of traffic lights pulled off and gave the car some stick, when i changed in to 2nd the boost came in then i heard a pop then what sounded like a release of presure, the car the lost all power like this gone in to limp...
  18. Nam's Ibiza FR TDI *New Pic's*

thanks TNS. trying to find out if focus RS brembo's are the same as LCR ones.
  19. vag com fault code

Need some help please!!!!! Had the EML come on today and then go off again but i have plugged vagcom in and it has give me this fault code: 17564 Any idea's? Thanks Alex
  20. My mk4 ibiza cupra

looks nice mate, looks alot like mine, did you use laminx film for the lights? if so wich one?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.