Search results

1. Drivers Door Lock Control Module

got this problem with mine, did a scan with VCDS but never came up with any fault codes and the part number from by scan logs is 1T0 959 702 G. should it log a fault ?? Address 42: Door Elect, Driver Labels: 1K0-959-701-MAX3.lbl Part No SW: 1T0 959 701 G HW: 1K0 959 793 M...
  2. 2.0 tdi air filter / induction kit

How did you fix your stuter ??
  3. handbrake light flashing and beeping

hi mate did you ever fix your light. what was up with it if you did
  4. brake fluid warning light

got a brake fluid low warning light bleeping at me (red circle with explanation mark) brake fluid is ok, scanned with VCDS no faults found, everything seems to running fine any ideas ?????
  5. Dpf delete law

There are plenty of garages around not just dodgy back street places either that offer it and make no secret of what they do. If it's so illegal how are they still doing it.
  6. Dpf delete law

Can some please explain exactly the law is on dpf deletes. As I understand mot will do a visual check only. So a dpf delete (internals) and remap will still pass a mot. Watching the news yesterday there was a topic about dpf deletes and garages being prosecuted.
  7. new air con compressor

no a problem fitting it myself I have access to all equipment for regas etc, just wanted to know the difference between denso compressors and sanden compressors. both are used by seat
  8. new air con compressor

why are you removing yours
  9. new air con compressor

air con compressor packed up so been shopping for replacement, only going to use OEM parts but there are two types (denso and sanden), my car is fitted with sanden but have been informed both are compatible, denso is slightly cheaper. does anyone know what the differences are ?
  10. NV Motorsport - Birmingham

Heard a lot about shark where are they based. Have you a link to there website Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. NV Motorsport - Birmingham

hello mate i thinking of taking my car to these guys for a dpf delete and remap, are they any good
  12. DPFf options

Is that when they basically take out the insides leaving everything intact visually and some remapping for sensors etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. DPFf options

with the new MOT laws on DPF, removal is no longer an option, what other option are there, I've heard a lot about switching it off remapping etc. but which is best. I only really do town driving and my light has come on twice cleared both times after a regen but need a more permanent solution...
  14. vcds on windows 8

what did you have to do in windows 8
  15. vcds on windows 8

I've tried asking them, but as I am not registered with them as I bought the cable from eBay they will give me no support. what driver did you use for your cable ?
  16. vcds on windows 8

has anyone managed to get vag.com to work on windows 8. I have a registered version that I bought from ebay version 11.11.3. worked fine on my old laptop with windows 7. got my a new laptop with windows 8 but cant find a driver for the usb cable.
  17. Facelift clocks in pre facelift

I will give that project a miss me thinks. :cry:
  18. Facelift clocks in pre facelift

I'm aware that it will have to be coded through vag.com. What else needs to be done ?
  19. Facelift clocks in pre facelift

I know there has been some discussions on this but no clear answer. I have a 2008 fr (pre facelift) clocks i have fitted are 1P0920927C can I upgrade the clocks to face lift version 1P0920954B
  20. Aftermarket headunit with Nav,Ipod connection (anyone got one of these!??)

Anyone have problems with the steering wheel buttons. Out of the 8 buttons on the steering wheel 5 work fine (volume up/down, next track/previous and mute) mode button just bleeps and does nothing other two button have no response at all. I've been told it maybe something with the can bus...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.