Search results

1. Gordz

GORDZ's Platinum Grey Mk1 Leon TDI 110 - Finally an Update 6/3/11

Although no pics yet, I thought I'd do a little update... - Window shades are now fitted and look brilliant. Unless you're right close to the car it looks like they're tinted from the outside. Away from the styling benefits, car is also much cooler when left in sun and don't get dazzled by...
  2. Gordz

What MPG are you getting from your tdi

Hopefully getting a remap within the next month, so can't wait to see my mpg after getting that done! (as well as the extra power of course ;))
  3. Gordz

What MPG are you getting from your tdi

I was getting around 40 - 50 mpg with a mix of everyday driving and long runs. But after a fuel filter change, my last few tank fulls have given me an average of 60mpg! And that's without any long motorway drives!
  4. Gordz

Making an Index of Mk1 Leon Readers Ride Threads.

Surprised not spotted this thread before! Here's mine: http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=225574&highlight=gordz - GORDZ's Platinum Grey Mk1 Leon TDI 110
  5. Gordz

Anyone Fitted Window Shades?

Cheaper postage for some reason when buying from same company through ebay ;)
  6. Gordz

You're a star Lee :D:D:D Piece of p*ss to fit when you know how! Don't know why the instructions couldn't have just explained that instead of including blurry dark crappy photos! I got mine from that above link on Ebay. It is the correct fitting for our MK1 Leon. Not sure why they list it as...
  7. Gordz

Having trouble fitting my uv window shades due to shocking instructions! :help: Fitted the rear screen fine, so just wondering if anyone that has these fitted can provide me with some helpful instructions / pics for fitting the rear door windows :) Cheers
  8. Gordz

Gooner_Mike's Ibiza FR 20vt

Yeah, if I'm ever in the position to buy a cupra/fr I'll definitely be getting it from an SCN member, especially if they've a detailed RR thread. P.S. Shame about Arsenal! Brilliant match though.
  9. Gordz

Gooner_Mike's Ibiza FR 20vt

Shame it hasn't sold! If I had the money and could afford to run 2 cars I'd snap it up. Love what you've done to it! But can see why it may not have sold. I guess people are put off by modified cars as they think they'll have been thrashed all the time or abused etc. :shrug:
  10. Gordz

:lol: fed up with the passat already!?!?! Hasn't even been a year yet has it?
  11. Gordz

TDI leon,slammed on porsche wheels , painted (no more stone chips!)

What a tw*t [:@] All the best with the insurance stuff. I know how much of a pain in the arse they can be about every small little detail!
  12. Gordz

I was recently looking for a cupra/fr tdi as wanted more power, but for the price I was after they were very high miles, no service history and generally pretty shabby. So much better off just remapping my current car. At least with my 110 tdi I'm only the second owner, and 1st owner it was a...
  13. Gordz

Been told I should expect it to go from 110 to around 145 bhp and torque from 235 to 295 So should feel a hell of a lot quicker! Hopefully getting mine from AwsomeGTI. Reputable company and only £199!
  14. Gordz

Cheers, got your PM :) Yeah, I'm hoping that when my temp job contract runs out in July, my business will more established to hopefully live off! That's the plan anyway. You can get cruise control on ebay for about £80 I think and meant to be easy to fit. But if I get a remap, the same...
  15. Gordz

Ha, yeah, well long story (will try and make it short)... Got job - Got company car - Tried to sell Leon - Didn't sell, gave to my brother and tried to sell his Ibiza - Unfairly lost job (wont go into detail [:@]) and therefore the car - Luckily Ibiza didn't sell, so swapped back over with my...
  16. Gordz

What does everyone think of these...

Cheers all for helping me decided :) Definitely going with the smoked lens look!
  17. Gordz

Cheers. It's website address for my business. Also have one on the back too. Great cheap advertising tool, but don't really like the look to be honest, so probably will be ordering some magnetic advertising signs to go on car to replace the stickers I have. Then I can quickly switch...
  18. Gordz

My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

The second seat ones I think, just because it's bit different. If you can, try and photoshop the different combos and see how they look.
  19. Gordz

My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Why would you want to go for Audi ones? Has to be SEAT! 100%!
  20. Gordz

What does everyone think of these...

Considering getting these black led side repeaters, but unsure on how they'd look, what does everyone reckon?