Search results

1. basssound

How do I remove the wiper linkage!!!

Anyone, I need to get the linkage out as its seizing on the spindles!!
  2. basssound

How do I remove the wiper linkage!!!

The wipers are running really slowly even when on high speed. After searching on here it seems I may have the dreaded seized wiper spindles. Well I tried to get at the linkage but the black plastic scuttle panel under the windscreen is stuck solid, how does that piece come out? Are they...
  3. basssound

What would happen if i cut down my exhaust

If you actually cut down the exhaust, the exhaust would be shorter, hope this helps. Basically sod all apart from the exhaust gasses are inder the car instead of been expelled away from the car. Granted the car is moving forward so this isn't a problem but lets be fair, this aint brain...
  4. basssound

millers

Careful with the new millers additive bottles, they're shite!!!! Hard to use and they make it a messy situation every time your hitting the pumps.
  5. basssound

Just a quicky!

think i'm gonna be best getting the body done and the interior sorted. TBH there's not that much, just a bloody good clean lol.
  6. basssound

Just a quicky!

but are the mods gonna detract from the price or add to it?
  7. basssound

Just a quicky!

Whats my car worth roughly? Seat Ibiza TDi Fr 130, 04 plate, 74k on the clock AP coilovers -lowered 40mm Forge FMIC with uprated pipe work P-torque re-map at 55k Straight through exhaust system Whiteline R-ARB Cupra intake. Boost gauge in the drivers air vent. Facelift front and rear...
  8. basssound

Car shuddering in 3rd, 4th and 5th gear

If your booting it in 6th at 50mph then i'd be getting your dual mass flywhell checked. Mine does exactly the same at really low rpm and high gears!!
  9. basssound

camber adjustment

looked into this, only way I could think of this is to make up some new shorter bottom arms, one off's BUT unless your a fabricator or got wads of dough, this is gonna be expensive. I also thought that to alter the camber via the bottom it would make to drive shaft too long as the pulling...
  10. basssound

Speed hump + Catalytic Conv = £300! :(

Get the cat cut out and a straight through pipe welded in. should cost way less than £100!!!! Infact, get the back box out as well lol, thats the route most peeps go down on here on the Ibiza side.
  11. basssound

Just changed the console bush.....

Changing them is the easy bit, I found after pushing the cupra ones in, getting the bottom arm back in was a right in the behind!! Honestly the Cupra bushes are the best upgrade to do!
  12. basssound

Can someone give me a quick answer as to what this light means

The cold may have sent to the PS fluid a bit too thick so the level sensor was faulting.
  13. basssound

Engine mount snapped!!

I've asked, apart from the dog mount one at the bottom of the gear box, the other two cannot be replaced :(
  14. basssound

AP racing kit NOW FITTED WITH PICS

Jesus christ on a bicycle that bracket is dangerously close to the back face of the disc! Other than that, really nice upgrade!!
  15. basssound

Should the be ANY pressure in the expansion tank when cold?

Yeah there's always a little pressure when cold, it's the biuld up of pressure when the system is red hot, without this pressure the cooling system would boil BUT it's this pressure that stops it boiling. Under a pressure, water doesn't boil at 100c ;) Nothing to worry about.
  16. basssound

hybrid turbo exchange

Must admit this subject is now very very very boring!!! Just do a search for mk4 hybrid and every single little piece of info will pop up, you just have to wade you way through it all. As for turbo companies CR turbo's do the hybrid treatment Turbo Dynamics also do this service. You...
  17. basssound

Britain's Bloodhound car could reach 1,000mph

So amazing I had to quote it!!
  18. basssound

Rear ARB Issues

I'll jack mine up tomorrow morning and i'll get the measurements ;)
  19. basssound

Rear ARB Issues

Large 'U' bolts and a thick plate just like whats supplied in the whiteline ARB kit ;)
  20. basssound

Help me please, Hybrid issues

hahahahaha amazing, MJ came back to talk to me!!!