Search results

1. barnsley

Polo Gti Badger 5 Big Turbo

need to get my self down its been a while full boost at 4k which gear set did you end u with rob just found an 02j six speed tdi gearbox that come std in some of the newer vws dont know if i should go with this
  2. barnsley

thanks mate love every min in it when i get time to use her still loving it not too sure im use to the power its a handfull on full chat not sure if to take it to the next level do the gearbox and stroke the engine or just keep it as it is
  3. barnsley

tdi big turbo kit

got mu self a cheap polo estate tdi thinking of running some more power has anyone used these they have a nice looking kit listed http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/index.htm
  4. barnsley

Intercooler options for MK4 Ibiza BT setup

im 9n3 polo same base as your ibiza have a look at my build to give you an idea of what you can do
  5. barnsley

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

ya that right 16 picture in the linky to help you out mate
  6. barnsley

only reason im askin is i had a timimg problem with the chain when my head came back form porting fully built up froma well know company timing marks lined up so i just fitted it though its got to be right not the first time they have done a head got it up and running fault code in turned out to...
  7. barnsley

dont want to sound funny paul but are the cams fitted right when both are lined up how many links are there in the chain ive never had the code from oil pressure only the noise
  8. barnsley

110 turbo gone help needed

hi my brother got a 110 tdi sport ibiza mk3 the turbo just let go can anyone help me with what is fitted ie part number so i can find one befor i remove the old one or a part number with some thing that will fit he was told a jabbasport when he had it mapped the pd 130 would fit what else would...
  9. barnsley

VW POLO GTI 1.8 20VT. IS IT Ko3 OR kO3S

hi think you will find it has a ko3s fitted no polo gti 1.8t has a ko3 fitted hope this helps you out
  10. barnsley

thats not a bad price
  11. barnsley

lol ya seen them what he wants with no tyres i can get brand new to the door
  12. barnsley

i know were your coming from was just looking around the other night and came across them im just thinking about them at the min i might just buy 2 more pro race and use them :shrug: i wount be doing any other mods to the outside thats for sure
  13. barnsley

was thinking you ment once you got to the stage im at you start looking at what you can do next
  14. barnsley

thats what i was thinking it does but im wanting some wheels i can use for the track or after so i can get home without getting points so that why i was looking at some new rims it still needs to be a sleeper :shrug:[ no lol :D
  15. barnsley

but i need something that can clear 330 brakes in 17":cry:
  16. barnsley

ive been toying with the idea of some new wheels thanks to bigwill for doing me a chop like me know what you think guys
  17. barnsley

no updates scott i was enjoying it then i parked it up when we got a shed load of snow didnt want to risk it hows the ibiza coming
  18. barnsley

abit late but thanks m8
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise