Search results

1. DaNnY_LaD

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

I have on everything I want it gone hence that's the only stuff left Out of a full bt LCR!
  2. DaNnY_LaD

What best way to shift some parts? Got : Mint blueflame catback Super pro wishbones LCR rear bumper LCR skirts LCR dash 6spd gearbox 4x doors LCR 4bar fuel pump LCR complete dash 4x LCR door mounts complete ect Would eBay be Decent enough
  3. DaNnY_LaD

Powerflex bushes knackered

Yeah that's them hAahahahah I get it wrong every time
  4. DaNnY_LaD

Which powerflex bushes... Help

I've got super pro wishbones for sale
  5. DaNnY_LaD

Powerflex bushes knackered

I've got the super pro wishbone bushes for sale with camber correction castors if you need them
  6. DaNnY_LaD

Anyone Using Problem Solving wishbone bushes off Ebay?

I've got a set of super pro Bushed wishbones of my LCR in you know anyone £120 As I've broke my LCR for bits
  7. DaNnY_LaD

Txt me if anyone wants any bits ! Got blueflame cat back and so On
  8. DaNnY_LaD

I've got for the blobeye mate which can take. 500bhp and so can the gearbox! It's the best engine out the lot and the crank is forged and so on
  9. DaNnY_LaD

That's a bolt on kit for a LCR too at a fraction of what I paid
  10. DaNnY_LaD

Yeah comes revo stage 3 plug and play If someone doesn't understand that you need an engine with rods then they shouldn't be tuning the car
  11. DaNnY_LaD

Yeah I've stiuck the full bt kit for a LCR inc ecu,keys inline and so everything for £3000 That just bolt in to any LCR or mk4 platform
  12. DaNnY_LaD

Most of it has gone and I only put it up at dinner lol Check vag parts cars for sale wanted on Facebook it's on there
  13. DaNnY_LaD

Car is being broke for parts and there not much left! It's time to move on to something jap !
  14. DaNnY_LaD

Niki is in the works to map it bud, but I want todo some bits to it first , I'm in no rush as its fast and I'm happy with it ATM ! Got some buckets going in and some carbon bits also
  15. DaNnY_LaD

We're do I start! It's not as clean as it should be lol
  16. DaNnY_LaD

A few nail pictures from today :P @ vwnw Next for me bucket seats and paint work!
  17. DaNnY_LaD

Lol it's been sorted for a while now, but he's away on holiday currently! He was so impressed how the drive "off" boost was with mine and how responsive it was :)
  18. DaNnY_LaD

parts section?

No! This forums went down years ago and hence no body uses it ! All the seat scene has moved away from scn sadly, as they used to be fantastic days