Search results

1. Cupra_R04

De-Cat

Will Milltek 3" de cat + Milltek non resonated centre fit onto a blueflame down pipe and back box? Have got a price im happy with for both but have been told they will only fit miltek downpipe and backbox (is this true) :help:
  2. Cupra_R04

Help - rear break calliper LCR

Need to update my thread. Carbon Bonnet has been removed and back to standard seats and wheels. Cant remember the cost of the seats was 4 years ago now.
  3. Cupra_R04

De-Cat

Is there anywhere that sell's just a decat pipe (flanged both sides) for LCR. Looking to De-cat and go non resonated centre section and have found centre section already ;). I have a blueflame system (turbo back) but would hate to think what they would charge considering they wanted over the...
  4. Cupra_R04

No worries :funk:
  5. Cupra_R04

Yeah they are TRW lucas . Arrived quick and as described. just type in SEAT LEON CUPRA R 02-06 VENTED PASSENGER RH REAR BRAKE CALIPER GENUINE NEW RED they have both drivers side and passenger
  6. Cupra_R04

Ebay. I just replaced both mine £76.99 each and they come painted red already and no surcharge.
  7. Cupra_R04

Rear strut brace

Id be interested if there was a group buy
  8. Cupra_R04

Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

sack that it has 12 pots already :)
  9. Cupra_R04

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

How much was the exhaust if you don't mind me asking?
  10. Cupra_R04

Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

Loe this had looked at getting a set of rota's as a boy was selling them but didnt think they would fit. This is tempting me back to the dark side lol. Cant wait to see the updates and i say just think f*ck it and get the full cc race cage. If your gonna do it big then do it big :)
  11. Cupra_R04

Washer Jet Conversion ??

Engimaneer did you manage to get the ford one's fitted and working as should. Looking to do this and would like to know if these are worth it or not. Thanks alot in advance
  12. Cupra_R04

Gearbox whine

So would a change of this bearing cure the problem?
  13. Cupra_R04

Gearbox whine

Hey guys just looking for some help. Car is making some crazy noises when changing gear mainly down or when not giving it power. Noise is coming from gearbox now ive decided im not going for upgraded diff etc just want car to run normal is this likely to be a bearing or am i looking at a new...
  14. Cupra_R04

Removing outside door strips?

There is holes behind them and they are indented a bit so you would need to fill to the same level as the rest of the door. Not a small job i would say.
  15. Cupra_R04

Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

Alrite Ape pics are just long exposure (bulb) mode and me spinning wire wool at f8. Best one http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=448684799363&set=a.448672739363.218611.540809363#!/photo.php?fbid=448685689363&set=a.448672739363.218611.540809363&pid=5048050&id=540809363
  16. Cupra_R04

Hit pothole - now the airbag light is on!

how did you get on with this mate?
  17. Cupra_R04

What clutch

thanks adam. Have been reading about the helix clutches and have read some really good reviews but some people are saying that there is alot of gearbox noise with being single mass. Was tempted by sach's but heard that these arent as great as they sound. Whats the chatter like with your's?
  18. Cupra_R04

What clutch

I know there is a search and have done so but there isnt much opinion. So what clutches are people running and how do they rate them? So far ive read there is sachs, helix and southbend. Critisism and comments please guys. Thanks mark
  19. Cupra_R04

KWV3 Coilovers Road Going Settings.....

mine are the same just way to solid although lost back end a bit before so not happy the way theyre set. Willie's car from the one blast he took me on felt superb but not sure what his set up is. Think he gave me the same figures but if it is what the garage set them to then they must have...
  20. Cupra_R04

What Tyres do you have on your LC?

Just thought i would add falken fk-512's are aweful in the snow. Had 2 slidding incidents at 10mph aweful. All good though got my rally head on so controlable touch wood. :drive1:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.