Search results

1. Sun Strip

Hi Just wondering if anyone has put on a sun strip on their mk3? Have your found it interferes with the automatic wipers/lights? Anyone with a mystery blue with one, a photo would be great!
  2. First clean bit of a disaster

Hi I picked up my new cupra Friday and thought would spend the weekend giving it a good clean. Started out with the usual clean, clay bar, clean, dodo juice lime prime lite then meguires ultimate wax. The wax was fine for my last car but for some reason really not come out right on the new...
  3. ...

Sorry posted in wrong section and couldn't delete.
  4. BTCC Grid Girl

lol very demanding aren't you :p
  5. BTCC Grid Girl

Thank you to those that are supporting me! Yes make sure you click Ami-Jane! How about this for another pic ;) [/IMG]
  6. BTCC Grid Girl

Hey guys, I entered the competition to be the HIQ Grid Girl at Brands Hatch in October and absolutely over the moon to be picked as one of the final 10!! :clap: It's now down to public vote as to who wins and I would sooooooo love to win this and be part of the action. :cloud9: Doesn't...
  7. Getting rid of old wax/which clay bar

What's best with the bilt hamber - Regular, medium or soft?? Not used this one before.
  8. Getting rid of old wax/which clay bar

I've notice marks on my car which look like old wax (it been a long long while since I waxed my car) and want to clay the car and start again. Before I used the Sonus fine clay bar (was green in colour) but cannot seem to find this now and can only find the ultra fine which I'm not sure will...
  9. Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax

well used it yesterday and so far the paint hasn't come off or anything :p really easy to use and it's comes off just as easy leaving a lovely shine on the car :)
  10. Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax

well seen some adverts selling kiwi green cars describing it as pearlescent. not sure how accurate that is though? tbh I really don't know, which is why I'm asking all you guys ;)
  11. Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax

Just bought and had this delivered to use on Kiwi this weekend. On the back of the bottle it says safe on all glossy paints and clear coats NOT for use on flat, matte or satin finishes. All I know is the kiwi green is a solid colour - am I safe to use this on my car???
  12. BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Was an amazing couple of days!! Brilliant result from Plato, and fantastic of him to acknowledge the Barmy Army and give his champagne bottle as a present! Roll on next year!!!
  13. BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Hopefully the BBC will get the weather right! Will aim to get to southbank Saturday by around 11.00/11.30 Sunday I think I might have to meet you guys at Southbank as well as I think the hotel is closer than the services :confused:
  14. BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

lol shhhh trying to make as many excuses as I can not to camp :whistle: :D Think I'm gonna aim to get to southbank on Saturday for around 11.30/12.00 - you guys parking in the same barmy army spot??
  15. BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Lol I don't do camping ;) can't be without a shower, bed & my hair straighteners :p
  16. BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Wouldn't miss this for the world!! Brands is my favourite track :) Weekend ticket booked! Hotel booked! :D Can't believe another year is coming to an end :(
  17. BTCC Snetterton

yep already got my ticket :funk:
  18. Snetterton BTCC 7/8 August YRC

do these pass' just let you park trackside??? I can't remember what I did last year :rolleyes:
  19. WTCC Brands 18th July

Cracking tip there Hunnie!! ;)
  20. WTCC Brands 18th July

blimey I'm not paying another £12 just for that! Might try and get through but wont be paying that extra money Southbank pass printed :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise