Search results

1. Useful / Trivial Things You May Not Know About Your Leon . . .

*When you switch the engine off, but the key is still in, press the wiper stalk down once and your wipers rest at the bottom of the window instead of the sides (only works until the key is turned again) - I don't see the point in this really but it does it!! This function is for when you...
  2. OE 16" Alloy wheels or the like wanted

I've read else where that they will. Can anyone else confimr this? £100 plus P&P?
  3. OE 16" Alloy wheels or the like wanted

I'm in Aberdeen so I suspect postage would be the issue here.
  4. OE 16" Alloy wheels or the like wanted

I need to get a set of 16" alloys or the likes to put on the Leon for over the winter months. The OE 18"s aren't the best in the snow. Where would be the best place for me to pick these up, had a look on eBay and the liks but no joy. cheers
  5. XE LED's - Dont bother buying them

I thought he was a rat to start with, £55 for some LED's. Must have been gold plated! I doubt we'll see him again. Shame he managed to scam a few folk. Did anyone buy from his eBay shop or through PayPal, might have some come back.
  6. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R 0 - 60 sub 4 seconds :cartman: But I have just sold it now :cry:
  7. FR TDI Mapping in Scotland

That's good to know Checkpoint with Revo it.
  8. FR TDI Mapping in Scotland

Yes that infamous question that gets asked every week :whistle: But who can do it in Scotland, was going to head to Star but I'm sure I've read they won't touch this engine due to DPF problems. cheers
  9. Wiring in a sat-nav?

I went down the brodit line, worth the $$$.
  10. FR 550 remapped!

That must be UKDM STI's. Doubt it would catch a JDM STI or a STI with a wee fiddle under the bonnet.
  11. FR TDI Engine judder

I get it as well sometimes. Think there has been a thread on this in the past.
  12. Any one else noticed passenger xenon dimmer than drivers side?

I checked mine last night. I park up against a white wall in a car port so it's always dark with no other light source. AND no differance, both the same. I'm a 57 FR TDi speced with Xennons.
  13. Hella LED daytime running lights

All Audi's have this as standard now
  14. Buzzing after switching engine off

thanks guys
  15. Do cars with the standard MFD have a service indicator?

my better half drives the Altea and is approx one year old now. When I started it up yesterday the MFD told me the car was due a service in 6 days. Car has only covered 5000 miles so its clever that it knows when its close to needing a service.
  16. Buzzing after switching engine off

engine bay. To me it sounds like a capacitor or the likes discharging. I think my chain is being pulled by the garage but want some confirmation from other owners first.
  17. Buzzing after switching engine off

Does anyone else's FR 170 TDi make a buzz/hum for about 30 seconds after you switch the ignition off. My Leon is in the grage and they have told me this is normal as it is due to the cooling fans for the turbo. I've never heard of this before and the noise is more of an electrical hum to me...
  18. Do cars with the standard MFD have a service indicator?

is this on start up or some option you access through the MFD. I've never seen this spanner icon or a count down to next service.
  19. LED SideLight Blubs

ditto, would like to see what you have done to the LEDS and how you have wired the resistor in
  20. Added the Leaving home lights feature

I may have to hook up with you and bribe you to maybe do my Leon :cartman:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.