Search results

1. A couple of problems

What's the best way to get Seat to contribute to this fault then? Any tips?
  2. A couple of problems

Anyone in Leeds with a vag com that might be able to help sort the remote locking?
  3. A couple of problems

Unfortunately, none of them point to a cheap fix :( I think SinSpeed were looking at around £250+VAT to fix it, which is masses cheaper than a main dealer. I've little to no service history on the car, so won't get any help from Seat I shouldn't think :(
  4. A couple of problems

OK, just plugged the diagnostics unit in - can't connect to the electrics or central locking, so no help there. Unfortunately, I've got the following error showing up under the ABS section: G201 Sporadic 012 Electrical Fault
  5. A couple of problems

Hi guys, long time lurker, inactive poster here! :) I've got a couple of issues with my Mk2 Leon Stylance TDI The remote locking no longer works. I've tried the tricks to get the remote to re-pair, but it does not work. In going through all the steps, the last step (pressing the keyfob)...
  6. 1.8t backbox drone

Check with a company like VAG-Tech as they have more experience.
  7. MP3 CDs for the Leon Stereo - what format?

I'd say the same - I'm really interesting in swapping units + beer money for an MP3 unit :)
  8. Rubber car mats

Birdy.... slightly off topic, but the stereo you removed to put your double-din system in... does it do MP3? If so, how much for a swap? Mine is the standard Radio/CD version and I want my MP3 CDs back! lol Cheers PS: Would have PM'ed you, but I cant!
  9. Anyone got a Leon on Finance?

I've ended up with an 06 plate Stylance TDI. Paid £11.5k car, had £1,300 negative equity. So for £12.8k, they gave me an interest rate of 7.9% APR! Monthly payments ~ £257 (but this is over 5 years) Pretty damn good I think. Go in with your £3K up front, get bartering and you're...
  10. New Black Magic FR - what Polish?

I let the local immigrants do it in Hitchin. They jet-wash, hot wax, clean the alloys properly, wipe around all the seals, apply wet-look to the tyres and completely clear all the water off + a good chamois too.... £5 - can't go wrong ;)
  11. Vag-com

It's a 2006 (06) Stylance 1.9 TDI, no convenience or bluetooth. Registered Jun 22 06
  12. Vag-com

Dan, if I brought the car to you - reckon you could change a few settings for me? I'd like to make my steering a little heavier, and I'd also like to make my windows/mirrors auto open/close. Obviously would bung you some cash ;)
  13. Insurance

Depending on claims history and no-claims amount, try Elephant and/or Bell too - they're in the same group, but work slightly different schemes, so for me (with 2 claims and only 1 years no claims), Elephant works out best. When I had 0 no claims and was under 25, Bell worked out best
  14. Insurance

Car: 1.9 TDI Stylance 06 plate Age: 25 NCB: 1 Year Accidents: 2 (fault) Points: 3 - red light! Seat Insurance (for 7 day cover), quote: £2300!!!! Elephant: 10 month policy - £458