Search results

1. Nobber

Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Epic build. Look forward to seeing more updates!!!
  2. Nobber

Cupra K1 - Going back to standard!

Messaged you buddy.
  3. Nobber

Cupra k1 exhaust

Hello mate. Where abouts you from? I have just the std K1 back box in my garage doing nothing. It's yours for £50. Cheers Nobber
  4. Nobber

19's on sportlines

Thanks buddy. I wasn't sure on it until they were on the car then I just worked really well.
  5. Nobber

19's on sportlines

Cheers buddy, very kind words indeed! Thing is, I miss my Leon so much that I'm thinking of getting rid of my RS4 and getting another one. Such a good all round car for a cracking price. They are RS6 Replica's powder coated in gloss black. I then got a painter mate of mine to do a candy...
  6. Nobber

19's on sportlines

I used to Run 19's on sportlines: No scrubbing issues. Wheel spec: 19 x 8.5 ET 45.
  7. Nobber

So I miss my K1

What colour is it?
  8. Nobber

So I miss my K1

Gimme a Holla on 07946 151 339 Mick. Lets talk ;)
  9. Nobber

So I miss my K1

More of a hot bus as it's an Avant :)
  10. Nobber

So I miss my K1

a Mustang isn't really my thing buddy. I'm more of a hot hatch kind of guy!
  11. Nobber

So I miss my K1

I have been looking at the Evo X FQ360's and thinking it could be an option. I wonder what the running costs are compared to the RS4 + driving enjoyment? It's certainly an option that's for sure. Off to troll Autotrader...
  12. Nobber

So I miss my K1

I'm trying to convince my good lady wife to get a niceish 4/5door car and I'll buy something that is more of a drivers car. The hunt begins!
  13. Nobber

So I miss my K1

Whatever I get next it will be a turbo, tuned and have the ability to stick me in a hedge if I provoke it too far! The VXR8 would be a great purchase and a total animal, well worth a look! Let me know how you get on! This wouldn't be my first return to the brand from dipping my toe in...
  14. Nobber

So I miss my K1

It would have to be white again for me buddy, tempting though yours would be to me.
  15. Nobber

So I miss my K1

Certainly have. I daren't post it on the RS forum I'd get flamed!! :ban:
  16. Nobber

So I miss my K1

These are all on my radar right now except the RS3, wayyyyy too much moola for me! Yeh Pov (Jason) is a mate of mine, I know how much he loved/rates the K1.
  17. Nobber

So I miss my K1

Fancy a swap? PM me ;)
  18. Nobber

So I miss my K1

I'd be looking for as close to 25k as I can get buddy. It's got all the right options and has all the things people are told to look out for when buying one covered. This is exactly the problem I have. It's way too capable, composed, quiet, grown up etc. It's a very un-involved drive and...
  19. Nobber

So I miss my K1

something seriously wrong with that situation buddy, like you I'm not sure what it is though! :happy:
  20. Nobber

So I miss my K1

Yeh it went out Cambridge way originally but has been sold on again since I was told. It's the only car I regret selling if I am honest.